Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

I think we will start adding admin events. Just an Example below.

Bandit Outposts

We'll have a few low level fresh rolled bandits hold off a location, with admin spawned useful items. We will server message the location of the "Outpost" We'll make it fair and take it easy depending how many guys show up to attack.

Military Convoy

There will be server messages that a military helicopter convoy passed by, Admins will launch many choppers across the map.

Those are just two off the top of our heads that could feel real, without using mods. Any suggestions please.

Thanks everyone who stuck around and gave the server a shot while we grew!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, when is server being updated to 32?

the server has updated to build 32 however it has been offline for two days due to a bug crashing server every 2 mins i have just put server online to test new patch today hopefully it will be stable

Edit

server seem to be stable after update :)

• 3 weeks later...

We've (me and one other person) set up base in Muldraugh... unfortunately 300+ ping at the moment (I am located in Europe) so it's a bit dangerous going out and fighting teleporting zombies xD 
Food has run low, we'll see how long we'll last. 

EDIT: Is the server down now? I can't connect.

We've (me and one other person) set up base in Muldraugh... unfortunately 300+ ping at the moment (I am located in Europe) so it's a bit dangerous going out and fighting teleporting zombies xD 

Food has run low, we'll see how long we'll last. 

EDIT: Is the server down now? I can't connect.

Yea it seems that server is having some problems since build 32.

is there a way for you to protect like the police stations/gun stores from pipe bombs and what not? because it literally takes one guy to run around thinking he is funny blowing everything up.

build 32.7 was buggy on pipe bombs hoping that after reset this will be fixed

So. My guy "died" while I was offline in a safehouse and had to make a new one, make a new one the next day and claim the police station in Muldraugh to then have the server crash, now when I logged on two days later I no longer have the Police station. GG Server. GG

So. My guy "died" while I was offline in a safehouse and had to make a new one, make a new one the next day and claim the police station in Muldraugh to then have the server crash, now when I logged on two days later I no longer have the Police station. GG Server. GG

ok ill extent the time log out time for safe house option but using police station as a safe house is a problem because it dose not give new players chance to get Gunns & Ammo there for if it is safe house i will unsafe it