Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

So since Hydrocraft v1.5 is now out can we add it to the server? Note it should work for soft resets if people want to keep their old bases.

hi i might possibly add it Friday but need to check it with some regulars first

is it easy to install as in put it in mods folder and activate it when game loads?

and i simply add it to mods in server options?

So since Hydrocraft v1.5 is now out can we add it to the server? Note it should work for soft resets if people want to keep their old bases.

hi i might possibly add it Friday but need to check it with some regulars first

is it easy to install as in put it in mods folder and activate it when game loads?

and i simply add it to mods in server options?

1. Download the mod.

2. Put it in the C:/Users/Name/Zomboid/mods folder.

3. Load the game and go to the Mods button in the lower left hand of the main screen.

4. Once there click on the Hydrocraft mod so it has a green check mark and then click done.

5. This should bring you back to the main screen and load the lua.

I don't know exactly how servers are done but that's how to load the mod.

I also am told my my friend who put up a testing server, that if you put "Mods=Hydrocraft" the mod will load with that mod.

Just wondering who still plays on this server as there is rarely anyone else online the same time as me. And when i first started playing on this server there used to be 3 or 4 people on at all times pretty much.

I play as Link Raider on here every now and again. Also have a family member on here Kazzanyc that plays Evil Dead abit more then me.

I suppose i wasted your time as about 3-4 hours after posting this i decided to play on the deadpixel server which has many more people online(about 20 when i was online earlier) and they soft reset only major loot areas because they've edited the script so if you build on the outskirts of towns then your stuff isn't removed. So i guess i wown't be online on this server anymore but good luck and had some fun on this server but lack of online players did it for me. Thanks for a great server.

We got a small group of four on here now that are on together, server population is low its pretty much us but were making it. Zombies on this server are rough, any small groups looking for a decent server they can survive on this would be the one! Worlds starting to go to hell real fast without nobody killing the undead!

Thanks for hosting the server The Darkness  From all of us Thank you!

Client has updated to v31.13; Server is v31.12
I can see 3 players on Evil Dead PZ right now @ http://pz.archspace.org/
How do we roll back the change of version to v31.12?
v31.13 is fixes for the Pay to Win server Zeek's Haven, where everything SUCKS! 

Please tell us how to roll back to v31.12 OR update the server to v31.13.
I'm working on lvl 5 Blade Accuracy. I'd like to continue Playing to Win. I have no intention on Paying to Win on Zeek's.

Client has updated to v31.13; Server is v31.12

I can see 3 players on Evil Dead PZ right now @ http://pz.archspace.org/

How do we roll back the change of version to v31.12?

v31.13 is fixes for the Pay to Win server Zeek's Haven, where everything SUCKS! 

Please tell us how to roll back to v31.12 OR update the server to v31.13.

I'm working on lvl 5 Blade Accuracy. I'd like to continue Playing to Win. I have no intention on Paying to Win on Zeek's.

Hmm first post and doesn't know what he's talking about. Shame, there's no pay to win. Unless you think you can't save your stuff regardless of wipes? Most players make Mules to carry their items for server wipes. Other prefer to keep their base so they pay to help cover the expense of running the server. I don't see how that's pay to win. They aren't getting any special treatment or free stuff at least not from me.

Just figured I'd give you a response, although I doubt you really care about much or this community seeing as you only have one post and it was not very lovely.

I wanted to do that originally, but it adds to the downtime and makes it a little tedious to do every week like I had to. I know that bases can't always be saved in the event that an update would require it. But, I do what I can. The only thing I want to do is help make the game a good experience for all players. I want to see this gem of a game shine beyond all others. The potential is there and I'll do what I can to help it grow. (clyde)

Our group plays in Muld, we have a public base at the motel, feel free to take what you want loots plentiful with everyone living in West Point. If anyone is still interested in joining a group let us know in game or message me on the forum. We have a Teamspeak server set up for Zomboid too.

Darkness has made me a admin, but I still play with my normal character for the most part or unless spawning in hordes in main areas, If anyone needs any help just let me know, I live in the United States, so my timezone is EST, I'm usually on around 6PM - Late