Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Its really scarry. Its hard to drag one and deal with group 1 by 1. You are forced to fight 2-3 at the time. This + fact that you start without any skills and proper weapon makes fighting zeds fun and scarry.

We will need a bigger group this time to build and secure the base :-).

Tons of fun incoming :-D

I have a problem on this server and being new to multiplayer I don't know if it's normal.

When I get close to zombies they disappear, then after a second they reappear; let's say I hit one, the same thing (disappearing-2 secs-appearing again).

When they're far no, no problem, just when I get close.

Is it about the settings?

My ping is around 50ms.

I have a problem on this server and being new to multiplayer I don't know if it's normal.

When I get close to zombies they disappear, then after a second they reappear; let's say I hit one, the same thing (disappearing-2 secs-appearing again).

When they're far no, no problem, just when I get close.

Is it about the settings?

My ping is around 50ms.

yeah the multiplayer has always had this problem dont know what courses it but happens on all the servers 

not a problem ill do a soft reset for Wednesday morning 17/12/2014 ill adjust loot re-spawn it is just a shame zombies do not re-spawn properly like the food dose. ill continue the time line from where reset happens so it should still be over grown and winter months if you need to make new characters to carry items over please do so as all containers are reset including player made ones

some good and bad news

the soft reset did not work as of the new corrosion system

but i have copyed in older zombie location files in so everything should be as still in your creates and there are plenty of zombies let me know how this turns out as it is experimental iv also changed loot re-spawn to a week

you may have to start killing each other for food soon xD

I like spawning only in Muld compared to Westpoint, if you really have a loot problem stretch out into other areas. Personally as a man who bases in the middle of Muld I have a great time with Fort Knox. Although with a reset I would probably make a more physics friendly base.