Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

I want to apologize if there was serious ping on the server recently- that may have been due to fire traps that my character, Jane Doe made in order to clear the 900 billion zombies outside of Fort Jane (The Self Storage facility in Muldraugh.)

Again, sorry for any inconviences this caused, just... there was no other way, even enlisted help for it D:

*posts up flies around the region*

Sky Bridge Project

Any survivors are urged to help in the community "sky bridge". Sky bridges should be placed above the established railways system. Sky Bridge Stations should be made secure with sheet ropes so no zombies get up on the sky bridge. This is a HUGE protect but if we work together we can make a huge trade route across the region.

Good luck and stay safe!

i thought any crates that were built would keep all the supplies, everything is lost that I had, its only random crap in the boxes. What a complete loss of time, and I was told your stuff stays in your crates too,

wow seriously? that's useless then

• 5 weeks later...

Oh will have to take screen shot really quick :D

sorry bes you in middle of a build? on Friday me and a group will be setting up a community you can join us if you like. i wont have delboy sorted though as it was all wiped hence iv been away from game for a short wile but want to come back to it with a vengeance 

after Friday it will be soft resets only for the next couple of mounths