Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

An update? Nothing has come through for me, and I get the lua files aren't the same error. Have you put Bedford back on?

[edit] After retrying without changing any settings (simply starting up the game again), the lua error has gone completely. May be a bug or something, so will test again and file a report if it is a bug.

Yeah, there was an IWBUMS update. probably downloaded between your first try and the second.

Hmm it said my lua files is no the same as the server saiding sorry and exit.may i have the link to download the correct lua file using zip pls. not just direct me to iwillbackupmysave branch forum...Thank you 8-)

An update? Nothing has come through for me, and I get the lua files aren't the same error. Have you put Bedford back on?

[edit] After retrying without changing any settings (simply starting up the game again), the lua error has gone completely. May be a bug or something, so will test again and file a report if it is a bug.

just try again restart program was a bug with lua it should work as i have no link to send you 

and check you have latest steam version of build 28 as was an update earlier 

Hmm it said my lua files is no the same as the server saiding sorry and exit.may i have the link to download the correct lua file using zip pls. not just direct me to iwillbackupmysave branch forum...Thank you 8-)

just try again restart program was a bug with lua it should work as i have no link to send you 

and check you have latest steam version of build 28 as was an update earlier 

I have same problem like Reaver Sir...Thanks  :)

im going to soft reset server on Monday 1st  of September around 1pm GMT Time as the loot is bugged and is not respawning.

any items on you will to carry over.

other wise all containers will be reset with fresh food and player construction will still be in place .

the server is back online the mods are working ill put up links and instructions on main Opening post shortly for dreadwood and bedford

Edit don't forget that after a hard reset you will need to log in and out a few time to refresh map info for you old save files ells windows will look smashed and loot may not appear in containers 

there is problems with  the modded maps Dreadwood is half  missing and the maps are creating extra lag  i expect it to get worse so ill have to uninstall them from the server tomorrow and reset it at 1pm GMT time, was worth trying the mods but id rather have a smooth running server for all to enjoy to the fullest

if you installed the mods you should be ok to experience these map better in single play so you shouldnt need to remove them

there is problems with  the modded maps Dreadwood is half  missing and the maps are creating extra lag  i expect it to get worse so ill have to uninstall them from the server tomorrow and reset it at 1pm GMT time, was worth trying the mods but id rather have a smooth running server for all to enjoy to the fullest

if you installed the mods you should be ok to experience these map better in single play so you shouldnt need to remove them

Great server and even better host.

Yea i have noticed more lagg but i always experience that with the bedford map mod which is why i try to avoid playing on bedford map servers as its just full of stuff, maybe a bit too much?

Dreadwood looks really cool to set up as its between the 2 main playing areas. Would be great to get a community set up between mul and WP.

Which section is missing?

This server has a good community in it and might be an idea to implement some of the mods which would avoid had reset such as blood cleaning, food preserving, corpse burning, making ammo etc. Just to prolong the life of the server as if there is a hard reset ever month people will just get bored of rebuilding there houses bases huts whatever?

Great server and even better host.

Yea i have noticed more lagg but i always experience that with the bedford map mod which is why i try to avoid playing on bedford map servers as its just full of stuff, maybe a bit too much?

Dreadwood looks really cool to set up as its between the 2 main playing areas. Would be great to get a community set up between mul and WP.

Which section is missing?

This server has a good community in it and might be an idea to implement some of the mods which would avoid had reset such as blood cleaning, food preserving, corpse burning, making ammo etc. Just to prolong the life of the server as if there is a hard reset ever month people will just get bored of rebuilding there houses bases huts whatever?

Thank you for message Mojoj

Dreadwood seems to have lag like bedford as it is compact with alot of building in a small space and the map dose not load well their ill remove all mods in next half hour

as for prolonging server from hard reset iv found now in build 28 you can clean up the bodies and burn them. as for blood it does not seem to create lag like it use to as the blood stains actually get removed after so many new blood stains are created.

it is hard to keep a server going for a long time because someone will almost certainly try to burn down most of the towns in 6 months of game play or barricade and build wall in buildings to stop the loot from re spawning and no mods can stop this.

food is not so bad because you can now use rotten food if you lvl 4 cook and we have the trapping fishing and farming now in place iv looked for a preservation mod but can not find one for build 28 at this time

as for the server to run longer i will be doing soft resets from now on but if 60% of the map is burnt down and all warehouses trolled on loot re spawn ill have no choice but to hard reset in these circumstances

if you or any one can point me to particular mods that run on build 28 seed me a link and ill look into adding them as i spent some time on this but could not find anything suitable as of yet