Evil Dead PZ Server [Build 34.28]][Hardcore][RP][pvp&pve][Online24/7][UK]

the darkness

Hey man!

Sorry about part 3 of PZ but it can't be possible atm...

Computer keeps on shutting down when I play games or when I edit something... :/

Plus the exams are coming so it might be a while before I upload anything...

thanks for message hope you get it all fixed soon

Is this hardcore server? wich difficoult it is?

Zombies are hard non-decaying and set to High

Server will Reset in 24 hours Saturday 24/5/2014

ON RESETS and Previous Characters!!

if using a save from previous game eg from before a reset!!! you may need to run around map a bit to update the map cell with the reset!!!

or start a new Character!! or items will not appear in boxes as your character save does not update a previous cell for an old save until you leave the map cell again and come back to it.

or if this bugs you delete you save file in users/zomboid/multiplayer after each reset!!!!!!!!

as this is a client side problem not a server problem

MAY TAKE LONGER TO LOAD AFTER RESET FIRST TIME!!!

I'll be giving up my bandit ways after the reset, and reforming my milita, talk to me in game to find out how to join.

Milita Back ground, after the fall Salvage ( Me ) a old army vet started to rally together any and all survivors he could find. Staying true to his vow to defend this nation from all threats but forgien and domestic. The militia is made up of both fighters, scouts and non combatants ( ie farmers, fishermen, lumber jacks ) we defend the groups of survivors from both the zombies ( house to house, street to street sweeps ) and hunt down bandits.

If you want to join a group of highly organized / well armed and supplied players talk to me in game and we can get you setup. The zombies are going to be harder, we will need to stick together.

I'll be giving up my bandit ways after the reset, and reforming my milita, talk to me in game to find out how to join.

Milita Back ground, after the fall Salvage ( Me ) a old army vet started to rally together any and all survivors he could find. Staying true to his vow to defend this nation from all threats but forgien and domestic. The militia is made up of both fighters, scouts and non combatants ( ie farmers, fishermen, lumber jacks ) we defend the groups of survivors from both the zombies ( house to house, street to street sweeps ) and hunt down bandits.

If you want to join a group of highly organized / well armed and supplied players talk to me in game and we can get you setup. The zombies are going to be harder, we will need to stick together.

Dirty here.

After the reset I'm with you brother, I got a couple tricks I learned on the roads I can teach some of the recruits.

Dirty here.

After the reset I'm with you brother, I got a couple tricks I learned on the roads I can teach some of the recruits.

cool im with you look for Jack Bundy i want to be part of the malisha too :D

Hi all. Found this server on a server list and want to give it a go. I have added the maps and moved the saves out so I can play, however when I attempt to connect it fails.

is the port correct at 16261 or is it any other issue causing it to fail?

Is this hardcore server? wich difficoult it is?

Zombies are hard non-decaying and set to High

Server will Reset in 24 hours Saturday 24/5/2014

ON RESETS and Previous Characters!!

if using a save from previous game eg from before a reset!!! you may need to run around map a bit to update the map cell with the reset!!!

or start a new Character!! or items will not appear in boxes as your character save does not update a previous cell for an old save until you leave the map cell again and come back to it.

or if this bugs you delete you save file in users/zomboid/multiplayer after each reset!!!!!!!!

as this is a client side problem not a server problem

MAY TAKE LONGER TO LOAD AFTER RESET FIRST TIME!!!

server has been reset 

**** Wanted **** The Bedford Militia is looking for location of the bandit known as Smashy, Wanted on Charges of Murdering the 2nd in Command of the Bedford Militia after enlisting. I great reward will be given when the location of His Bandit Group has been made known to and verified by Militia Forces. Anyone seen assisting this man will be considered a Bandit as well and will join his fate of Trial By Bullets****** 

Bedford is under the protection of the Militia, the world may have ended by we are still humans, and as such Their is still Law in the Streets, I am your Judge, I am Your Jury, Harm my City or its remaining Citizens and you will face Justice and the hand of my Shotgun.

Those who would like to be the last voice of reason in this dark world, Enlist with Me and help us reclaim our fair city from the hands of the undead.

Commander Salvag3 Bedford Militia

Wasn't me bud, only mod I have is Bedford falls v2. I meant my mistake about the rules of server, I thought shoot on sight was not allowed. Did someone crash the server with mods?

yea but all is fine.

shoot on sight is alowed if you see some on is in pvp :)