MODs updated to (probably) work with build 30

DrHorribleMDPhD

running into a weird problem wit the Yet Another Weapon mod.

when i log into a game, i have every item in the mod on my character, all the guns ammo packs and other things, including the guns parts and magazines. but when i go check the police station or the Bedford Military base, all the in game ammo and guns are still there.

EDIT: after looking closer, i see the shotgun and 9mm guns and ammo are gone from the game, its the 223 and 308 ammo  and the hunting and varmint rifles that are still there. those were not part of the game when NCrawler wrote the original mod, so they never got taken out by his mod.

EDIT 2: every time you log in to that character, it will have ALL of the items on their person again. log in and out 20-30 times and you can fill the world with loot by yourself

Heh. I think that is probably my fault. I bet I left the mod in debug mode when I was testing out the items to make sure things were working. I will check on that and update the download link when it is fixed.

Edit: Yep that was it precisely. If you would like to fix it on your own, just edit the mods/NCYawMod/media/lua/client/NCYawMod.lua file and change debugItems = true; to debugItems = false; and you are set. I have updated my download link as well. As for the 223 ammo, 308 ammo, hunting rifle and varmint rifle, I can probably remove them from the world if that is what people would like. Or not. Either way.

yeah, still an issue or two....such as the 22 not loading, rifle or pistol. (have not found the other ammo and guns yet) and only the in game 223 and 308 ammo at the cop shop.

this is using a controller, if it matters

good news is, i get back my Tomahawk axe and ALICE bags

EDIT: don't need to reload, the guns have infinite ammo right now. funny thing is that shooting them gives you points in the Blunt Maintenance category, and nothing in Aiming

"- Removed since Necro Forge seems better and more up to date, though still pretty dead at this point.) ..." 

NF is "meh" dead no other way to say it. Since I'm now the only one with the mod I can't offer it much support other than slowly adding in all the items I can till I get bored or just tired as all hell after a hundred items are typed into the mod's required format then I tend to get antsy and do something else. I can say I'll be attempting to update NF's list here and there but other than that I can't do much more unless I take a crack at a new set of icons for the buttons (just because I can since they're sorta placeholders anyway) but I'm not the one to jump into code and try adding in more content excluding the things I just mentioned.  NF is supported for the recent builds and I have recently added in a few new items from the past updates I still have plenty to go like the new medical items etc, etc... BUT yes NF is sorta alive in a sense, perhaps UNDEAD!? (lame joke). 

Hope this helps inform those that want an item spawner of some sort. Latest version - pz-mods.net 

Oh and last but not least I do understand this is sorta breaking the rules of the forums due to mod advertising but NF's page is locked and I just wanted to reply to this since many were asking about an item spawner so I hope we're at an understanding and hope there's a small exception for this post. After all this is a thread concerning mods that are updated from their old versions to use on current builds is it not? Though If you must remove this post then by all means do so.

Oh and last but not least I do understand this is sorta breaking the rules of the forums due to mod advertising but NF's page is locked and I just wanted to reply to this since many were asking about an item spawner so I hope we're at an understanding and hope there's a small exception for this post. After all this is a thread concerning mods that are updated from their old versions to use on current builds is it not? Though If you must remove this post then by all means do so.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3489-necroforge-the-ultimate-item-spawner/

Unlocked. It was getting bumped quite often. ;) Have at it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...