full interior merge when walls destroyed

demonofelru

merged interior would be nice, when you make a house into your base, when it has manny rooms inside and you want to destroy the walls between them and make it a one big room even if you destroy the walls the rooms stay somehow separated, when you stand where one room was and back turned to the other rooms they are dark to you even if the walls are not there anymore. i think it would bring much more esteticaly and you could shape houses to your liking inside. destroyable coat hangers, wall lights and sinks and toilets would be nice so they dont float in the air after walls destroyed :D

How would the room definitions become merged?

Say you demolish the wall between a bedroom and bathroom, what would the definition of the new merged room be? Without some kind of hierarchy or player control over the matter, it would either end up lucky dip, or just unusable for NPCs.

And for now, there's no way to define rooms within the game itself (afaik), which eliminates the possibility of players redefining the room(s) themselves.

when you stand where one room was and back turned to the other rooms they are dark to you even if the walls are not there anymore

That sounds like a bug - I haven't seen anything like that and destroyed couple walls in one safehouse.

As Realmkeeper they will be separate, unless you put on new wooden floor and paint the walls to your liking, which is the only way I imagine you can "remodel" the house. Not sure if you can plaster/paint the floor, tho.