Adding cells to my WorldEd map

Pridelost

I've been trying to turn my 1x1 map into a 3x3 but cannot find how to have my original map smack in the middle. I did manage to get the bmp image to transfer over once and I could move it freely around but all of what was on it no longer existed. 

I went through the option to resize it under the world tab and dragged it down from its original location at 0,0. This time all the buildings came with it, guess I had an old save since I made a fresh one before I tried what you suggested. Thanks Suomiboi!

Oh man the slew of problems that came up after I made one fatal mistake. I overwrote the mapzoid png image used for dreadwood and I freaked. I had backups and all was seemingly good right? Sure, I got it back in with the drag and drop method but the png image wasn't the original one. When I clicked in to 'zoom' in it all looked fine and dandy. Then I found out I couldn't delete the small brush on the ground on any new maps. This was fixed by restarting both programs. Now I can delete grass but buildings placed and saved in WorldEd never show up in Tileed. I should be more careful with my saves, that program is just so simple. Mapzoid that is. 

Great that you got it working!

I haven't fiddled with mapzoid much myself as I like to draw the maps myself so I wouldn't know, but yeah, you should always keep back ups and back ups of back ups! (TIS should have tought this to us by now) :D I made a similar mistake with a mod I was working on some time ago. I don't know why these things have to be learned the hard way. :D

Nothing like redoing something and making it that much better. 

Edit:

After much frustration (damn I didn't even go to sleep) and a huge scare of not knowingwhy the programs stopped communicating with each other I have everything figure out. I'm so happy I could cry, every works perfectly.