Attacking zombies from 2nd floor

leviafern

I think there should be a way to attack zombies directly below you while they are trying to attack your barricades or trying to reach up and grab you.

Some sort of long weapon you could craft like a pointy spear you could make out of logs.

Seems strange you just have to watch them trash your barricades without doing anything.

well if you worked hard on your defenses, i dont see why you shouldn't be able too, this should be an option for sure to keep pesky zeds and players away :), in the meantime just what the guy said above me, just go down and shoot them? lol

I'm fairly certain attacks across Z-levels will be implemented at some stage, if only so players can shoot down at zombies when they're on the roof of a building.

Though, I do like the idea of a long, sharp pointy stick for melee attacks across the same. Be abit like the Zombie Survival Guide, where a Canadian documentary team kept a horde of zombies at bay for a few days by nailing a door over the stairs (making it smooth and hard to climb), then kept pushing the zombies back with a broom, causing them to fall over. Then the broom broke, and they realised a sharp wooden stick through the eyesocket was the ticket to their salvation :D