The Invincible Food

Sirrockyqo

We need Twinkies! They will never go rotten, or stale.

Have you watched Zombieland ?!?

Also I was disappointed when I found out eggs couldnt be cooked.

me too  :sad: ... but apparently it's being used in soup (2nd and 3rd ingredient) as well as salads.

Remember: Sugar never goes off, provided you keep it dry.

Remember: Jams and preserves avoid rotting by having a sugar content so high, bacteria basically explode due to osmotic pressure (somewhat like salting meat)

Twinkies might be off the menu, seeing as they DO in fact, go stale, but bags of boiled sweats, rock candy, and various other hard, sugary treats would probably last an exceptionally long time provided they're kept in a cool, dry place. Tearing into a bag of Spiffo-shaped promotional rock candy six months in? I'd be up for that :P

Twinkies might be off the menu, seeing as they DO in fact, go stale, but bags of boiled sweats, rock candy, and various other hard, sugary treats would probably last an exceptionally long time provided they're kept in a cool, dry place. Tearing into a bag of Spiffo-shaped promotional rock candy six months in? I'd be up for that :P

you can't live off candy though (despite my best intentions)

We need Twinkies! They will never go rotten, or stale.

Also I was disappointed when I found out eggs couldnt be cooked.

Hate to break it to you, but... Twinkies... do go stale.

The urban legend may not be true, but there's no telling that the devs will add it as a extremely rare food that's non-perishable and fills your hunger... TO THE MAAAAAAAAAAAX.

Pulchra enim sunt ubera quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec fluitantia licenter, sed leniter restricta, repressa sed non depressa

I just translated your signature with a latin translator...

What The ****

Ahahahaa!! XD that's awesome. Made my day!