No more than two players at any given time

TheVastator

As by title, since the update my server (started from scratch) has been having this strange issue.

It seems that no matter what, no more than 2 people can connect at the same time. The player is stuck at the loading phase, reaching the black screen, and the log talks about being unable to download a zip and "waiting forever".

In the last test, the two players couldn't even see each other (but previosly in the game I was playing with another friend without any issue).

Ideas?

yep, previously it worked fine, we were in 5 players at a certain points. The ports are open up to the one ending with 4 (I can't remember the number right now, but it's the exact one), so if that's true it should at least have space for 4 people, not 2. I'll try opening more ports and see what happens.

Yeah something like : 

16261 UDP (used for communication with the server)

16262-16267 TDP (used to stream the map to the player clients)

Any idea what kind of file(s) it tries to download while logging on to the server (screenshot) ?

Thanks.

Tonight I'll open up more ports (so far I got them open up to the 16264) and provide a screenshot of the error.

Thanks,

TheVastator`s suggestion might also do the trick. Have your friends delete their profile / saves for your server (I think it`s C:\Users\yourname\\Zomboid\Multiplayer\nickname_server.

Maybe someone can confirm the above path, not really sure :-).