Multiplayer does not work

Outvoted

Question

The "Invite Friends" button in my game does not work, errors appear and because of this I cannot play with friends. I tried launching without mods, reinstalling the game - nothing helps.
Inviting friends on Steam doesn't work either: My friends are seeing this message "The server must allow you to join."
Please tell me the solution to this problem?

photo_2024-06-12_15-55-04.jpg

5 answers to this question

Your last 5 logs all show a lot of mods loaded, as mentioned before, I need you to first replicate the errors without mods before being able to look at the issue. Otherwise it is likely a mod issue.

1 hour ago, Beard said:

Your last 5 logs all show a lot of mods loaded, as mentioned before, I need you to first replicate the errors without mods before being able to look at the issue. Otherwise it is likely a mod issue.

I tried deleting all mods from Steam and the game folder, but the invite friends button still didn't work. Then, I was advised to completely delete the folder where the logs were. After doing this, the game stopped running. A friend then shared his folder with me, and after that, the game started working, and the problem was solved. =) Thank you very much for your help.