FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.14

lemmy101

Testbuild 2.9.9.14 confirmed:

-Canned Soup no option to be opened by Can Opener but can already be eaten even unopened. Canned Beans and Canned Tuna are alright. The Canned soup has problem

-Few Zeds moonwalking at a single spot

-Is there proper sequencing for cooking?:

1. make sure oven is OFF

2. put the uncooked food to be cooked, eg Pot of Tasty Soup

3. switch the oven ON

4. red color highlight will soon glow redder, until food gets cooked.

*if you don't do this sequence, nothing will happen but you'll see a weak red highlight on your food. You'll have to take the uncooked food out and do the proper sequence.

-my character is heavily burdened and moving so slow. But if you move or walk or open window or close window or add sheet or remove curtain that is not that far, my character seems to move a bit faster

-is the Lighter supposed to have unlimited fuel? coz they are

wait a minute  v 2.9.9.14?

isn't the latest on desura 2.9.9.10:(?

yeah so? these arnt official updates their like tests for it ie seeing any of the changes break the game or make bugs then fix those before its made official and i thought the latest was 2.9.9.11

i think ur right

wait a minute  v 2.9.9.14?

isn't the latest on desura 2.9.9.10:(?

yeah so? these arnt official updates their like tests for it ie seeing any of the changes break the game or make bugs then fix those before its made official and i thought the latest was 2.9.9.11

i think ur right

That's why we call this FORUM TEST RELEASE, see the FORUM TEST part ? :D

crappy in-game window

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-W3Zq9Y7tN7cWplTkI0VDJSVFk/edit?usp=sharing

accidentally clicked near the edge of inventory window and it got stuck

bugged battle

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-W3Zq9Y7tN7Y3lRR1oxUkNGU3c/edit?usp=sharing

i was moving my inventory to another container when battle has just begun

zed moonwalk

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-W3Zq9Y7tN7X3FQTEFvNUZ4NFU/edit?usp=sharing

I don't see any bug in this battle...

To help you a bit : think real life, in small area, would you try to fight with a baseball bat or a knife ? With a knife you can one shoot really quickly a zombie at close range, you have hotkeys to equip weapon : 1 for normal weapon, 2 firearm, 3 stab weapon (this is default keys, bindable in the option), that made the kitchen knife deadly when fighting in house :)

I don't see any bug in this battle...

To help you a bit : think real life, in small area, would you try to fight with a baseball bat or a knife ? With a knife you can one shoot really quickly a zombie at close range, you have hotkeys to equip weapon : 1 for normal weapon, 2 firearm, 3 stab weapon (this is default keys, bindable in the option), that made the Kitten knife deadly when fighting in house :)

sorry i made a mistake, yes it wasnt bugged battle. it was actually balanced since i was transfering items to another bag. i made a wrong title. though, should it still make an attack animation if u cant damage the zed while transferring items?

• 1 month later...