NEW! [Public] [PvP] [24/7] [SWE] 213.113.252.205

Elliot9191

Welcome. This is a server hosted by me. This server is on build25b because I really love the 3D Models, and I can't run the new version. It crashes on startup. But anyways, PvP Is on, safety is on. I hope you all enjoy the server. You can play on this server with the new version, I think. But enough talking, here's the IP: "213.113.252.205" Port is default. Have fun!

What about resets? daily? weekly? half week?

I'm very new to PZ servers, so I would appreciate it if someone told me how to reset the server. But if it gets looted quickly I'll have resets weekly or something like that.

Does anyones server even work for crying out loud !!!!!!!!

I'm having tons of issues with the server right now. My hosting computer isn't being used for playing, so I'm having trouble keeping it from going into sleep mode and crashing the server. I'll figure out a way to keep it on all day and all night. But until then I'll need to change the ''24/7'' tag. 

Works fine. Whats the zombie population? It seems like its on high because i was looting a house the alarm went off and about 300 zeds surrounded the house and started to pour in. I only made it out alive because i sheet roped out the window.

Works fine. Whats the zombie population? It seems like its on high because i was looting a house the alarm went off and about 300 zeds surrounded the house and started to pour in. I only made it out alive because i sheet roped out the window.

Ahahahaha. Yes, It's on high. But that was ONLY to make it much much harder than the other MP servers. They're so easy...

I can't update the server to the latest IWBUMS build because whenever I launch the game, It crashes when "Loading Lua". But I'd rather stay with the last build since the 3D Models were removed from the newest one. I love the 3D Models.