my save was corrupted

juanp

I'm using Google Translate, sorry if you hear any errors

ok, my save was corrupted and I wanted to know if there was any way to resolve this, because honestly it was my best start to the game.

I opened the game menu (pause menu) and exited the game, then turned off the PC, do you think this could have corrupted my save?

Captura de tela 2024-04-28 211920.png

If you turned off the PC while the game was closing, then yes that could cause problems.

To try and fix your error, first create a new single player game with the exact same mods (if any).
Then navigate to “C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid\Saves” find your specific broken save folder, and back it up. Then open the new game save folder that you created. From there, copy the “map_ver.bin” file and paste it into the broken save folder.
That should fix the version issue, if it does not then deleting the “map_t.bin” file could fix it as well, though this will cause issues with several other features, such as keeping track of time.

Posted (edited)
8 horas atrás, Barba disse:

Se você desligou o PC enquanto o jogo estava fechando, sim, isso pode causar problemas.

Para tentar corrigir o erro, primeiro crie um novo jogo para um jogador com exatamente os mesmos mods (se houver).
Em seguida, navegue até “ C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid\Saves ”, encontre sua pasta de salvamento quebrada especificamente e faça backup dela. Em seguida, abra a nova pasta de salvamento do jogo que você criou. A partir daí, copie o arquivo “ map_ver.bin ” e cole-o na pasta salva quebrada.
Isso deve resolver o problema da versão; Caso contrário, excluir o arquivo “ map_t.bin ” também poderá corrigi-lo, embora isso cause problemas com vários outros recursos, como controlar o tempo.

It worked bro, thank you very much

Some messages "error 1" "error 6" appeared but the game is running smoothly

Edited by juanp