Friend is not in the same world as me, but I am for him

cookies1

Hi

When I joined my friend´s server, I couldn't see him and no zombies went after him just like he didn't exist in that server. No username was there either. But for him, I was visible and zombies went after me. How can I fix this?

/cookies1

Hi

When I joined my friend´s server, I couldn't see him and no zombies went after him just like he didn't exist in that server. No username was there either. But for him, I was visible and zombies went after me. How can I fix this?

/cookies1

Sounds like he's logged in as an admin, which is invisible by default. Have him log in as a regular user.

Hi When I joined my friend´s server, I couldn't see him and no zombies went after him just like he didn't exist in that server. No username was there either. But for him, I was visible and zombies went after me. How can I fix this? /cookies1

Sounds like he's logged in as an admin, which is invisible by default. Have him log in as a regular user.

Oh, I see. Thank you very much!

when I first read the title I thought you were talking about you having a crush on your friend :S

Haha, I realise my wording was a bit wierd ^^