Is it really THAT hot in Kentucky?

Seiko Yamada

94f57d315880760.jpg

Is it really that hot in Kentucky so that pavement catches on fire?

Or am i playing Willow (Dont Starve refference)?

No really, im getting scared right now. Starting from build 23 things randomly catch fire whenever im closing to them. Warehouse, house, garrage, Mc Coy logging, my very own safehouse.

What to do, what to do... I am afraid that one day my bed will catch fire... when ill be in it.

94f57d315880760.jpg

No really, im getting scared right now. Starting from build 23 things randomly catch fire whenever im closing to them. Warehouse, house, garrage, Mc Coy logging, my very own safehouse.

What to do, what to do... I am afraid that one day my bed will catch fire... when ill be in it.

Maybe you're just too hot .. if things catch fire when you're nearby ... whatever you do - just stay away from me ;P

yeah, i heard a rumor that the Devs were looking to add Pyrokinesis abilities for build 97, guess it slipped thru the QC somehow. look at the bright side, no need for a working oven, just cook your steak anywhere you want. with a bit of self control, don't wanna actually make it catch on fire.

and think of the benefits to this when wildlife comes into the game, your nearly starving to death, and you catch a rabbit. BAM, crispy critter inside 5 minutes, well fed moodle popping up 30 seconds later.

94f57d315880760.jpg

Maybe you're just too hot .. if things catch fire when you're nearby ... whatever you do - just stay away from me ;P

You need to work on your pick up lines, bro.

Archived