IWBUMS RELEASED - Build 25 v2 - With 3D MODELS!

lemmy101

After much testing. After the "farming" overhaul. It seems Carrots and Radishes aint .. progressing through the growth stages.

Paying close attention I was watchin the plant when it said it would grow after 1 hour and it just reset the time while the growth stage remained at the 1st stage.

Could you extract this into ProjectZomboid and run MAP_BUFFER_32.bat and/or MAP_BUFFER_64.bat.

I don't need any logs if it doesn't fix anything.

Neither worked.

32bit. Some white boxes appeared. But no change.

64bit. It didn't even show the game before doing the crash, Didn't even get a chance to see it.

Sorry :/

Just wanted to say that I've got the same problem that silents429 has; the frozen "loading" screen while hearing the game playing in the background. Been checking other PZ forums and posts, and one thing which is similar between all of us with this issue is that we are using Integrated Intel Graphic Chips, in my an Intel Graphics Media Accelerated HD chip, with 128 mb of dedicated memory, with fully updated drivers + 32 bit java. .

So I just wanna ask: is the new Project Zomboid with 3d models simply not compatible with Intel integrated chip-sets? 

Just wanted to say that I've got the same problem that silents429 has; the frozen "loading" screen while hearing the game playing in the background. Been checking other PZ forums and posts, and one thing which is similar between all of us with this issue is that we are using Integrated Intel Graphic Chips, in my an Intel Graphics Media Accelerated HD chip, with 128 mb of dedicated memory, with fully updated drivers + 32 bit java. .

So I just wanna ask: is the new Project Zomboid with 3d models simply not compatible with Intel integrated chip-sets? 

If your game isn't crashing, the issue is different. Have you checked that zoom and pretty much everything else is disabled in ingame options, and that Steam overlay is disabled (from PZ properties on Steam, "Disable Steam community support" or something along those lines)?

First intel integrated have 0 dedicated memory. Thats shared memory.

Second our problem isn't the same.

The loading takes a LONG time. And it DOES get into the game but only for a few seconds then closes the game.

Its not our integrated cards, it worked just fine on Linux.

You were able to play the non-3D version though?  And if you were able to play the non-3D version, did zoom work?

Oh, entirely my fault on believing that the two issues were the same. Guess I  just wanted someone on the indie forum to grieve with.

1) Everything's disabled or on the lowest setting (zoom, 3d models, shaders, lightening etc) but it still doesn't work.

2) Other Project Zomboid builds worked great. No crashes, freezes etc.

Can you go to the installation directory of the game and try the ProjectZomboid32 batch file (.bat)? Take a screenshot of the result after it crashes.

Go to %username%\zomboid and grab the contents of your console.txt and paste it on PasteBin.com then link it here, too.

Okay, sure, here goes: 

Infinite loading screen with running bat file: 

http://postimg.org/image/3qmiengb3/

Pastebin.com said it was too large, so i used uploadedit.com so you can look at it: 

http://m.uploadedit.com/b032/1395892195302.txt

So, like I said, it doesn't crash. I still hear the game running (zombies raging, character screaming in agony etc) but the screen just simply hangs at the "loading" part. 

You love Linux.

We need more than two people playing on Linux!

But but I don't want to NEED linux for this game.

baah.

It's a limitation of your graphics driver! It might be worked around in the future, or fixed with a future driver update.

You love Linux.

We need more than two people playing on Linux!

But but I don't want to NEED linux for this game.

baah.

It's a limitation of your graphics driver! It might be worked around in the future, or fixed with a future driver update.

We don't know for certain if its the driver .-.

Coulda been the game.

We don't know for certain if its the driver .-.

Coulda been the game.

99% it's the driver, especially since it's working under linux, but not windows.

The problem is sudden, only from the 3D in these last 2 builds, the error for this specifically is non existant to be sure of anything really.

And aparantly the Linux driver I had is worse, considering the framerate in general for builda and the newest is quite low.

Along with other steam games not running as well.

The problem is sudden, only from the 3D in these last 2 builds, the error for this specifically is non existant to be sure of anything really.

And aparantly the Linux driver I had is worse, considering the framerate in general for builda and the newest is quite low.

Along with other steam games not running as well.

None of this proves in any way that it's not your drivers :P It's your drivers mate.

3D makes use of some newer OpenGL calls.

OpenGL calls that driver from February of last year doesn't supply.

Though we can certainly blame PZ for being the one to use those calls, it's also that the Intel driver doesn't have support for them. So if you want a 100% assurance, I certainly can't give it, but it's something that doesn't exist on, say, my Intel 4600 wih drives fully a year newer than yours.

And the damning aspect is this problem affects legacy AMD cards on Windows 8, as well as any Intel-integrated graphics card from 2000 on down (including certain Intel Express, such as 945).