IWBUMS RELEASED - Build 25 v2 - With 3D MODELS!

lemmy101

Okay Lemmy I followed the instructions, ran it but it didn't crash doing anything other then when the game starts and I don't think this is helpful..

Thing.png

Okay running the 64 bit .bat something rather unique happens. Instead of closing right away it instead freezes and then closes with Windows saying Java crashed heres a screenshot..

64bit.png

Sigh. This is on a fresh Windows 7 install too. I made sure I got all my drivers and up to date everything. Same shaz.

Heres the console.txt

http://pastebin.com/sVj03a12

I know for sure at this point it isn't the driver. Or maybe it is. And my hardware just can't do PZ now e_e

I decided to try the thing lemmy had with the 64bit version so Ill take a picture of that.

wat.png

Alright, next brilliant move: Go to %username%\zomboid and delete Options.ini

This time, don't select any options -- see if it crashes.

If it does, and it's the same Java.exe has stopped working or whatever, could you take a screenshot of that, too? If it gives you the option to view details, that might help as well.

More clues! We need more! =D

I don't understand what Harakka just said. I think you meant the way this crashes in this case doesn't work with it.

But running the game with the .bat (The only way to see the console)
Its back to before. Same crash at the start of the game..

What the actual frack is this.

Heres the console for the 64 bit bat.

64bit_bat.png

How? The images I have is all I get after it crashes.

I can't get the menu crash to happen running it through the debugger, only if I start it through steam.

Wait. It just crashed randomly while having it alt tabbed. I doubt its for the same reason though..

dadwa.png

Okay Lemmy I followed the instructions, ran it but it didn't crash doing anything other then when the game starts and I don't think this is helpful..

Thing.png

Okay running the 64 bit .bat something rather unique happens. Instead of closing right away it instead freezes and then closes with Windows saying Java crashed heres a screenshot..

64bit.png

Sigh. This is on a fresh Windows 7 install too. I made sure I got all my drivers and up to date everything. Same shaz.

Heres the console.txt

http://pastebin.com/sVj03a12

I know for sure at this point it isn't the driver. Or maybe it is. And my hardware just can't do PZ now e_e

I decided to try the thing lemmy had with the 64bit version so Ill take a picture of that.

wat.png

Could your do this again but set the log file directory in the Debug Settings options and upload the entire thing for me to nose at? :) thanks!

EDIT: Just discovered IT DELETES ALL THE LOG FILES AFTER THE PROGRAM QUITS. WHAT THE FK IS THE POINT IN THAT?

Okay no change with anything at all doing window mode. Even used the classic theme to help with video memory. The debugger is the same as before.

(The one above)

And uh. Lemmy.

>_>
<_<

How now?

EDIT

Yeah I wasn't sure why it didn't appear. I thought I was doing it wrong.

What do we do now?

Ill do anything required.

EDIT2-

Hey hey this is what the thing says.

Memory Leak
Leak-Type   
Render context / pixel buffer / sync objects leak
Render-Context(s)   
Pixel-Buffer(s)   
None
Sync-Object(s)   
None
Details   
Some OpenGL Render Contexts, Pixel Buffers and / or Sync Objects were not deleted before the application was terminated, causing a graphic memory leak.

Well I'm flummoxed. How in the hell can we see what happens in the log immediately before the crash, if as soon as it crashes it DELETES THE LOG FILES? What is the possible POINT of log files that don't persist past the thing they are meant to be logging? Let's just jot that down in my log book for immediate reference, because as soon as I post this my log book will self-destruct, like logs are obviously supposed to. WTF? :D

Mind blown.

Well I'm flummoxed. How in the hell can we see what happens in the log immediately before the crash, if as soon as it crashes it DELETES THE LOG FILES? What is the possible POINT of log files that don't persist past the thing they are meant to be logging? Let's just jot that down in my log book for immediate reference, because as soon as I post this my log book will self-destruct, like logs are obviously supposed to. WTF? :D

Mind blown.

Is there another way of logging the information?

Mind blown.

Is there another way of logging the information?

If we've been failed by the 'logger' for logging the information its hard to see what alternative ways would be. :D

I GOT IT!

I got it to record the logs, it made a folder and it recorded from start to end.

And lol Rathy is right XD

How do I upload the .zip? Pastebin says the log is too large.

I don't remember if dropbox was the anti-christ but here is a zip of the file it made.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ybu6cn4q0gzsxe/ProjectZomboid64-Wednesday_26_March_2014-16_04_59.zip

Have a feeling this is going to turn out to just be a result of alt+tab/windows+tab. I can get an easily repeatable crash during This is How You Died doing it. It's not an OOM of course, and gedugger remains steadfast in not telling me what happened.

So, I'd hesitantly say that tabbing + full screen might be leading us down a false trail. =/

Have a feeling this is going to turn out to just be a result of alt+tab/windows+tab. I can get an easily repeatable crash during This is How You Died doing it. It's not an OOM of course, and gedugger remains steadfast in not telling me what happened.

So, I'd hesitantly say that tabbing + full screen might be leading us down a false trail. =/

Nonononono I am not doing that at all.

This recording log is from the start all the way to it crashing on its own. No alt tabs.

None of these crashes have been from it.

Even though the alt tab crashes are annoying e.e

I GOT IT!

I got it to record the logs, it made a folder and it recorded from start to end.

And lol Rathy is right XD

How do I upload the .zip? Pastebin says the log is too large.

I don't remember if dropbox was the anti-christ but here is a zip of the file it made.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ybu6cn4q0gzsxe/ProjectZomboid64-Wednesday_26_March_2014-16_04_59.zip

That's cool :) if I can impose on you a little more, if you'd be able to go through all the settings, particularly the Breakpoints -> OpenGL Debug Output and tick everything except the 'Break on' option and do the same again, that would be fab. <3 Thanks!