IWBUMS RELEASED - Build 25 v2 - With 3D MODELS!

lemmy101

I fail to join sandbox, it just says "Loading..." so I'll try playing later.

Or.... post any errors and help us fix it? :P

Nothing in console. I hear the music, but it's still stuck on the loading screen.

Is this a new save?

It's a new save and I've provided a console log for downloading in that post.

Can you send us a DXDIAG output?

http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1271/~/creating-a-dxdiag-file

All 3D and looking fine, there are only 2 issues I found so far:

- when I hit zombie and it falls down, it has knee bent 90 deg upwards (when lying on back)

- crawlers turn incredibly fast like 90' in less than a second

will log a proper bug later on, now I' busy with some zombie bashing ... I meant other important task

EDIT: make that 3:

- adding sheet on window from outside has funny animation with character walking in place at start, then move around the house inside (without turning) and then it hangs the sheet (seems faster as well)

/think that any move by right clicking doesn't rotate character/

Here you go, my crappy laptop(which runs PZ nicely tho.): https://www.mediafire.com/?363nn0ldkhbdpj2

Would love to try get this working but have to admit that's a tad worrying

Could you do me a favour and DL this:

http://www.gremedy.com/download.php

and install it, run it. 

Create new project...

OpenGL

select PZ32.exe in Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/ for Executable for debug session

Next

Finish

Then go to Breakpoints menu and enable Break on OpenGL Error and Break on Detected Error, then click the green go arrow on the tool bar. Run the game and see if it stops at any point with an error (i.e. Process Running on the right turns into an error) and then if it does, send me a screenshot of the debugger? (Making sure all the info in that far right panel is visible)

Oh man, do these new 3D models make the game feel fresh! The way you see the zeds shamble and trip over themselves as they turn and head your way is quite amazing to see, even in a modded map cell like Bedford Falls where the zed numbers don't seem to relate to the sandbox settings. Bravo!

I'd imagine Shaders are probably next on the line, or coming up; I can't wait now to see the game in all it's glory with Volumetric Lighting and Ray Tracing, if they get implemented, but it definitely is looking good as is!

We can't get our Linux Server to the Rev Version 962 we're stuck 956 even completely uninstall and reinstall doesn't update. The Client Version is higher. Any suggest.

btw great work by the devs...can't wait to see the new models....awesome game...

Oh sorry everythings fine....we switched to the wrong branch....

We can't get our Linux Server to the Rev Version 962 we're stuck 956 even completely uninstall and reinstall doesn't update. The Client Version is higher. Any suggest. btw great work by the devs...can't wait to see the new models....awesome game...

Hm verify cache? Just reuploaded to be sure and Linux deffo updated on Steam

We can't get our Linux Server to the Rev Version 962 we're stuck 956 even completely uninstall and reinstall doesn't update. The Client Version is higher. Any suggest. btw great work by the devs...can't wait to see the new models....awesome game...

Hm verify cache? Just reuploaded to be sure and Linux deffo updated on Steam

In the current IWBMS branch there is no server included...only in online test there 956 and in the other 886 or something else....

I am able to run a server in the current version of this branch. Two issues though:

Zombies don't seem to drop clothes, and pants seem to glitch out sometimes when put on with the 3D models. Other than that, loving this so far.

Is this launching on mac?

Apart from a couple of people with what I think is a pretty uncommon bug this works fine on OS X (as pretty much all the builds have since I started doing the Mac stuff :P )

Watch it - Narcissism can't be cured ;P

I am able to run a server in the current version of this branch. Two issues though:

Zombies don't seem to drop clothes, and pants seem to glitch out sometimes when put on with the 3D models. Other than that, loving this so far.

you needed re-log to sewer  to see drop. Drop only cloth, no extra loot. Pants bugged with topless (I  confirm on female player). moving with knife cut some head? xD

3d models look really good ;-)

The 3D is looking good.The softwipe option seems to have disappeared, and the server settings only apply some settings - ignores the date (Haven't tested water and power). It also requires the user to find the save location manually again for the settings.

It looks seriously awesome and the audio controls are GREATLY appreciated over here.

Can't wait to boot up the server in an hour or two and give it a whirl.

I can't seem to get the server settings to save for me at all, I go to the folder it tells me to (Project Zomboid one), and it brings the "Pick your folder" screen right up again, unless it's supposed to do that. I tried in the Project Zomboid folder in my user list, and in steam. 

Pic pls? :P Not aware of a wonky leg?

Hey Lemmy, sorry for the delay.

I was having too much fun in Multiplayer that I forgot to keep an eye on the forums.

Here you go:

U0y1dl6.jpg

I played around with it and can confirm it only seems to happen to Females in Skirts.

Males in pants lay on the ground as they should.

Again this only happens when they are knocked over and if the Zombie is killed then it changes to the static 2D "model" version without the leg issue.

Want me to make an official bug report in the tracker for you?

Would love to try get this working but have to admit that's a tad worrying

Could you do me a favour and DL this:

http://www.gremedy.com/download.php

and install it, run it. 

Create new project...

OpenGL

select PZ32.exe in Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/ for Executable for debug session

Next

Finish

Then go to Breakpoints menu and enable Break on OpenGL Error and Break on Detected Error, then click the green go arrow on the tool bar. Run the game and see if it stops at any point with an error (i.e. Process Running on the right turns into an error) and then if it does, send me a screenshot of the debugger? (Making sure all the info in that far right panel is visible)

No errors. Nothing popped up. D:

I can't seem to get the server settings to save for me at all, I go to the folder it tells me to (Project Zomboid one), and it brings the "Pick your folder" screen right up again, unless it's supposed to do that. I tried in the Project Zomboid folder in my user list, and in steam.

It worked for me when I chose the output folder under settings first, instead of when it prompted me to after saving.

Pic pls? :P Not aware of a wonky leg?

Hey Lemmy, sorry for the delay.

I was having too much fun in Multiplayer that I forgot to keep an eye on the forums.

I played around with it and can confirm it only seems to happen to Females in Skirts.

Males in pants lay on the ground as they should.

Again this only happens when they are knocked over and if the Zombie is killed then it changes to the static 2D "model" version without the leg issue.

Want me to make an official bug report in the tracker for you?

Already did it myself - you can confirm it tho:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/tracker/issue-145-downed-zombie-leg-broken/