Knox County Militia - Survivor Group

Jethro

If this is still on then it's not a proper group without the religious guy who slowly descends into madness.

Too true ;) So is he gonna be a 'children of Lazarus' type of crazy man who believes zombies are to inherit the world or a 'kills all zombies ect. ect. gods work' type of crazy man?

(Please be aware that if anyone religious actually reads this then i am not trying diss yo :P Don't bite meh please)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is still on then it's not a proper group without the religious guy who slowly descends into madness.

Too true ;) So is he gonna be a 'children of Lazarus' type of crazy man who believes zombies are to inherit the world or a 'kills all zombies ect. ect. gods work' type of crazy man?

(Please be aware that if anyone religious actually reads this then i am not trying diss yo :P Don't bite meh please)

Well I think it'll be more like a bashing a zombie's head in with a bible while quoting the book of revelations.

Well I think it'll be more like a bashing a zombie's head in with a bible while quoting the book of revelations.

Ahh so the second one :P

Damn illiterate zombies lol

Name - Stratt Hawke

Age - 20

Gender - Male

Role - Muscle/Solider

Background - 'They say I'm a bad person? They should see those freaks out there rippin' heads and shit off! Course living in Brooklyn and then having to move cause of problems of getting killed, can't say that I miss the place. Sure ill miss friends and family, but they hated me secretly, and I knew it. Even asked them and they played it off like they loved me so much. Maybe its better there, sad to say but the cops take no shit, could have save some with their balls. Have not seen many people since this bullshit came along, but the ones I did see, were dying or too busy running to even notice me. I see some people though, and they don't look like there as scared to take stands, unlike some of the others. Hell, maybe they'll kick me on the curb, or take me in?'

Closing up my journal, started walking towards the strangers with smiles and waves. 

• 1 month later...

Er... Here goes! I'm a bit nervous, I've done many forum RP's before but not the type this is, which is, you apply via forum, wait a few months then have at it in the game. I'm an Eleven year Roleplaying Veteran so please, I'd love some criticism before accepted or denied or what have you! That is if this thread is still going, however.

Name - Dave Rowe

Age - Twenty-Seven

Gender - M

Role - Guard / Heavy Weapons Expert

Background -  Dave was born in Canada, he enlisted in the RCAF shortly after graduating High-School and remained enlisted for eight years, requesting a Transfer into the American Military on his sixth year and only just before his twenty-seventh birthday did he receive his clearance for the move. Some time after crossing the line and awaiting to know where he would be stationed; it wasn't a long wait however as they had him on the next plain to Kentucky with Order's to be at Role call at 0800 within Fort Knox. Only a couple months went by before the first outbreak and it began to spread downward towards the Outpost, they held out for a time but when the first defenses fell to the mindless creatures banging on the door Dave unmounted his M2 Browning, grabbed his spotter and made a run for it, leaving the Fort and his American Brethren to fend for themselves, the first thing him and his partner did was steal a Military grade vehicle and slam their foot into the road; sadly though it ran out of gas not too deep into Knox County, while they were filling up tank two Bone-walkers came out of nowhere, ambushing Dave's spotter and before either of them could draw arm immediately began ripping his chest open. Knowing it was too late, Dave struggled to move the Browning on his own for a time until he set up in an abandoned building, the nose of his 50 Caliber. firing fully automatic machine gun remained out the window, that is until he managed to spot some passing Survivors who apparently called themselves the Knox County Militia.

• 2 weeks later...

Name - Lanfear Meirin

Age - 3000+

Gender - Female

Role - Total Badass

Background - Lanfear Meirin was one of the researchers who discovered the "Bore" and subsequently freed Shaitan from his prison, one of the greatest atrocities that has ever occurred during the weaving of the wheel. She was a highly respected scientist and is incredibly powerful both in mind and in raw power, she was thought to be close to Ishmael in strength and for a time, was the lover of Lews Therin Thelamon...

*non lore friendly*

Her desperation during the end of the Third Age, combined with her lust for power, drove her to delve into dangerous experiments regarding the nature and fabric of the universe itself and as a result the wheel was shattered. However... there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the wheel and in all universes energy can neither be created nor destroyed and she awakes (much to her surprise) to find herself just another person, in some distant universe, with only her physical appearance, motivational drive and mental strength still intact. A loner and opportunist by nature she finds herself in a world and time so far detached from her home universe and so full of danger that she has no choice but to team up with others in order to get her bearings... A reluctant and desperate move. Feeling vulnerable and weak she quietly bides her time. Trying to blend in, and, as usual, planning her next move...

Sorry I just had to, :evil:  Lanfear is my favorite character and if a game allows me to pick/create a female character then this is the character I make

Herro Militia, MP has been announced(Aww Yiss)!

I will be editing and fixing this thread in the next week or so(Busy with IRL stuff)

Thread so far looks really good, a heap of new applicants and what not.

Name - Lanfear Meirin

Age - 3000+

Gender - Female

Role - Total Badass

Background - Lanfear Meirin was one of the researchers who discovered the "Bore" and subsequently freed Shaitan from his prison, one of the greatest atrocities that has ever occurred during the weaving of the wheel. She was a highly respected scientist and is incredibly powerful both in mind and in raw power, she was thought to be close to Ishmael in strength and for a time, was the lover of Lews Therin Thelamon...

*non lore friendly*

Her desperation during the end of the Third Age, combined with her lust for power, drove her to delve into dangerous experiments regarding the nature and fabric of the universe itself and as a result the wheel was shattered. However... there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the wheel and in all universes energy can neither be created nor destroyed and she awakes (much to her surprise) to find herself just another person, in some distant universe, with only her physical appearance, motivational drive and mental strength still intact. A loner and opportunist by nature she finds herself in a world and time so far detached from her home universe and so full of danger that she has no choice but to team up with others in order to get her bearings... A reluctant and desperate move. Feeling vulnerable and weak she quietly bides her time. Trying to blend in, and, as usual, planning her next move...

Sorry I just had to, :evil:  Lanfear is my favorite character and if a game allows me to pick/create a female character then this is the character I make

I'm not sure if Wheel of Time is a book but i played a mod about it for a game once :P

Er... Here goes! I'm a bit nervous, I've done many forum RP's before but not the type this is, which is, you apply via forum, wait a few months then have at it in the game. I'm an Eleven year Roleplaying Veteran so please, I'd love some criticism before accepted or denied or what have you! That is if this thread is still going, however.

Name - Dave Rowe

Age - Twenty-Seven

Gender - M

Background -  Dave was born in Canada, he enlisted in the RCAF shortly after graduating High-School and remained enlisted for eight years, requesting a Transfer into the American Military on his sixth year and only just before his twenty-seventh birthday did he receive his clearance for the move. Some time after crossing the line and awaiting to know where he would be stationed; it wasn't a long wait however as they had him on the next plain to Kentucky with Order's to be at Role call at 0800 within Fort Knox. Only a couple months went by before the first outbreak and it began to spread downward towards the Outpost, they held out for a time but when the first defenses fell to the mindless creatures banging on the door Dave unmounted his M2 Browning, grabbed his spotter and made a run for it, leaving the Fort and his American Brethren to fend for themselves, the first thing him and his partner did was steal a Military grade vehicle and slam their foot into the road; sadly though it ran out of gas not too deep into Knox County, while they were filling up tank two Bone-walkers came out of nowhere, ambushing Dave's spotter and before either of them could draw arm immediately began ripping his chest open. Knowing it was too late, Dave struggled to move the Browning on his own for a time until he set up in an abandoned building, the nose of his 50 Caliber. firing fully automatic machine gun remained out the window, that is until he managed to spot some passing Survivors who apparently called themselves the Knox County Militia.

Amazing background ! Also a bit of an announcement, the RP will mostly be In Game but you can RP on the Thread if you like, up to the poster.

I've never done a zombie RP, so... play nice. :D

Name - James Ryan

Age - 28

Gender - Male

Role - Builder/Improviser, , Hunter(That is, if animals are added... FER MEAT!), Guard 

Background - James was born in Louisville, KY. He is a construction worker which makes him good at crafting and improvising, he married a woman at the age of 26 called Kaitlyn(Kate for short), had a boy named Jason and a girl named Susan, his life was pretty average. He had a short fuse when a insult came in his way, also a heavy drinker, also pretty slow at recovering his depressions(Brooding). Besides those flaws he is pretty lucky at finding things and has a good sense of hearing, brave, also pretty athletic, being a construction worker and all. Most of his relatives live in Fort Knox and Muldraugh, but some live in West Point and Louisville, his parents live in Louisville and his home is in West Point. He was going to assign to the USMC, but backed down. But is still a good shot with a gun... mostly pistols.

During a hunting session in Muldraugh with his uncle and brother, they spot a male buck and his uncle goes and teaches his brother to aim. Suddenly the elk was spooked away by a 'man' behind some bushes, his brother goes to check out the man but as he approached, he gets pounced on and is bitten in the neck, instantly killing him. James shot the man, as his uncle approaches his dead nephew, he suddenly gets up and bites off a chunk of the uncle's face causing him to panick. James, horrified by what happened, couldn't shoot his dead relatives. So he runs to Muldraugh to see the terrifying events. Zombies killing people, cars crashing, fires. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had to get back to Louisville to make sure his family and parents are safe

2 months in the apocalypse, he was alone looting, finally thinking his wife, kids, son, and parents are dead. Losing hope in his life, he was about to commit suicide with his Beretta M9(The Pistol). Suddenly, he notices a group of survivors who called themselves the "Militia", he goes in. They aimed their guns at him but he drops his backpack and gun, and says "Don't shoot, i put my weapons down... i'm just like you... a survivor".

Name - Thomas Smith

Age - 15

Gender - male

Role - Scavenger (he can go where adult can't go)

Background - Thomas was born in center of Muldraugh.KY. He had 14 years when it's started. When he wake up on late morning he saw from window only chaos and death. that was shock for him but he know what to do in this situation. Thomas started scavenging his room. He found some food, backpack, and he ripped bandages from his t-shirt. After this he hear loud scream from kitchen and strange silence. He decided to go to the kitchen and check what is going on. That was a raider. He killed his parents with a bloody hammer in his right arm. When raider finnaly saw a boy he decided to leave him alone. For boy that was end he started to cry and wanted to bury his parents. But he didn't do that becouse he was too weak for that. He started scavenging rest of the house and finnaly he leaved home.

When he appeared in the yard he saw a little group of surviors in the middle on the road. He started run and scream very loud to let him to join to the group. They accept the offer but someone from the group say to boy to "shut up becouse walkers can hear that"

They give him a baseball bat and went for the survival adventure

Thomas called this group "Militia"

Herro Militia, MP has been announced(Aww Yiss)!

I will be editing and fixing this thread in the next week or so(Busy with IRL stuff)

Thread so far looks really good, a heap of new applicants and what not.

Name - Lanfear Meirin

Age - 3000+

Gender - Female

Role - Total Badass

*non lore friendly*

I'm not sure if Wheel of Time is a book but i played a mod about it for a game once :P

Name - Dave Rowe

Age - Twenty-Seven

Gender - M

Amazing background ! Also a bit of an announcement, the RP will mostly be In Game but you can RP on the Thread if you like, up to the poster.

No, I'm aware, was hoping to RP with you lot in game. XD I just thought I'd be creative, apologies if there was any confusion.

(Updated my character's background)

Name - James Ryan

Age - 28

Gender - Male

Role - Builder/Improviser, , Hunter(That is, if animals are added... FER MEAT!), Guard 

Background - James was born in Louisville, KY. He is a construction worker which makes him good at crafting and improvising, he married a woman at the age of 26 called Kaitlyn(Kate for short), had a boy named Jason and a girl named Susan. He had a short fuse when a insult came in his way, also a heavy drinker, also pretty slow at recovering his depressions(Brooding). Besides those flaws he is pretty lucky at finding things and has a good sense of hearing, brave, also pretty athletic, being a construction worker and all. Most of his relatives live in Fort Knox and Muldraugh, the wealthy relatives live in West Point and Louisville, his parents live in Fort Knox and his home is in Louisville. He was going to assign to the USMC, but was discharged 6 months later due to his parents worrying about him. He is a skilled shooter with a gun... mostly with pistols. He was a happily married man with a great life... until the day the infection came... which caused him to see shocking things...

During a hunting session in Muldraugh with his uncle Abraham and brother Vince, they spot a male buck and his uncle aims and was about to shoot. Suddenly the elk was spooked away by a man screaming and falls on the floor, Vince goes to check out the man and noticed a bite he told his uncle, and James went to get the medkit, and heard his brother scream... but when he got back, he saw Vince with a chunk of his neck ripped off and the man with a bloody mouth full of flesh was shot in the head with a shotgun. Shocked, he went to his brother's aid and attempts to stop the bleeding but he loses a lot of blood and dies, tearing up from his brother's death. Abraham attempted to find help and tells James to come with him. But suddenly, Vince grabs Abraham in the leg and bites him in the leg, James aims at Vince... but couldn't pull the trigger, and thus left his uncle as he heard him scream; As he went to the town of Muldraugh, he couldn't believe his eyes, he saw people killing other people... and as what happened in the woods, they didn't stay dead, civilians were panicking. It was worse with the vehicles... smashing into other people. The Knox County Sheriff's Department(KCSD) responds to the chaos, and starts shooting at the monstrosities. But they didn't die, the ones they killed only died from a shot to the head. They were immediately overrun, then Military responded. Same thing... overrun. He loots a M9 and 9mm Magazines from a devoured soldier and gets out of the havoc... now a survivor, he sets out to his journey to the quarantine zone in Louisville and find his family there.

1 week in the apocalypse, he was alone looting, finally thinking his wife, kids, and parents are dead. He starts losing hope in his life and thinks about commiting suicide, he was about to commit suicide with his Beretta M9(The Pistol). Suddenly, he notices a group of survivors who called themselves the "Militia", he goes in. They aimed their guns at him but he drops his backpack and gun, and says "Don't shoot, i put my weapons down... i'm just like you... a survivor".

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

No, I'm aware, was hoping to RP with you lot in game. XD I just thought I'd be creative, apologies if there was any confusion.

All good man plus your background and what not was epic !

• 2 weeks later...

Name - Harley Wilson

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Role - Scavenger/Scout

Background - Harley was born in the gang infested zone of California; he didn't have many friends and was constantly treated as a lesser individual by others. At the age of 15; him and his family moved to Muldragh, Kentucky. Harley had played baseball for his school's team9which may have well had saved him). On the first day of the outbreak, he had lost his entire family within Muldragh when there street had been infested with a horde of at least 50 zombies; he had also lost all his friends in the middle of school when the zombies had assaulted the school. Harley survived by dumping out all the materials in the cabinet and hiding in there until things had cooled down then he had snuck out. One week after the outbreak started; he met The Militia and decided to stick with them from then on.

Name: David Johnson

Role: survivor

Background: just a regular old kid at regular old school at a regular old town. David had nothing to do but watch a ton of zombie movies which taught him a lot about surviving in a zombie apocolypse. was all alone when the militia found him alone they brought him in.

So... is this continuing by any chance?, once again made my FINAL change in my post above Jethro's.

Considering the person hasn't been around for a while... I don't think this is an incredibly active thing as of right now.

I have been inactive but i am looking for a Server/Server Host that we can use to play on :)

Name: kyle malcamore

Role:tactics/handyman

Background: from the wonderfull world of briton he started his life the son of a war loving family and grew up learning the tactics and history of war. After a peculiar bar incedent involving his .22 rifle killing the person insulting him he decided to go into hideing and fled to knox county looking for solitude. He bought a small house in the woods and rarely ventured into the towns apart from the odd visit to twiggys. He is a strong alcoholic with a good ability to lead others and control others but with a short temper with him you either agree or die. He found the group whilst on a trip to raid twiggys and was reluctant to help them on there mission to fetch medical supplies. He is fine bieng in the group but only if he can also have solitude and whiskey (the only way us brits can)

Hope you will have me.

Name - Robert (unknown last name)

Age - 30's maybe

Gender - Male

Role - Lumberjack/Logger. - Carpenter

Background- Robert has been a hard man to talk to. He seems to always have a reason to avoid talking with the other members of the group. The man just goes into the woods for hours and hours only showing up to get some of the other guy to bring the wood in. He isn't a bad man or anything, he is very helpful and keeps the timber piles well stocked. I guess with these things walking around everyone takes it a bit different. Someone here said they remember Robert was one of the foreman of the logging company ran out of Muldragh. They think he has a wife and a baby boy, hell maybe he lost them. No one is really certain but i think it might be the woods that lets him forget about all of this for awhile. It's a good thing James Ryan was hunting so far from camp when he found him. If not i don't think Robert would have known about our militia.

Heh didn't RP for like ... really long while.

Name - Declan "Dek " Lane

Age - 25 

Gender - Male

Role - Support 

Background - Before the epidemic, Declan was a freelance photographer and journalist working for local newspapers. Excellent at his work, wealthy and passionate with the ladies. Able to charm and bluff his way out of any issue, life couldn't be any better, until the outbreak occurred. At first Declan managed to gather his close friends in a group, but things didn't go well, with group being attacked by the undead, best friends being bitten and dying one after another. Luckily he survived, and even found a good house to hide, with just enough food and tools for survival. The events made him emotionally weak, depressed, the feel that he is useless in this world, made him drown in self doubt, not to mention, unable to cook without burning something, or barricade without getting himself hurt ... nothing went well, surviving alone was extremely hard. The rescue team wasn't coming, the supplies were running low, until one day, he suddenly woke up with a woman pointing gun at him. End seemed closer than ever, but once again luckily the lady had no intentions to hurt him. 

After the unusual meeting  and short friendly chit chat, woman mentioned the Militia group and suggested Dec to follow her. Without much thought and almost immediately he said "YES!". They gathered everything useful from the house and continued their path together...

Name - D. Beckham (Mr.Strange) :cool: 

Age -  :?:  :?: 

Gender - M

Role - Infiltration :ph34r: /Engineer :idea::geek: 

Background

Not much is really know about, Mr.Strange, not even his first name. He was first found passed out on the side of the road, knee deep in zombie shit, covered in blood. Had he not reached out to grab one of the group, he'd probably still be in that ditch right now... He doesn't tend to talk about life before all of this, a lot of us are beginning to question if he even had one. But despite his willingness to share, he is a lot more useful with us than in that ditch, that's for sure. :excl: P.S. I hear he grills a mean steak :excl: 

• 2 weeks later...

Name - Keyser Soze

Age - 29

Gender - Male

Role - Trader/Supplies Manager

Background - Keyser used to be a big fish in business world - there was a lot of potential in him. He went to Muldraugh on a business meeting to local Sunstar Hotel. The first signs of apocalypse we're visible right after he arrived. Since outbreak he somehow managed to stay alive inside the city, he didn't even know. He lost hope that he'll ever see his friends and family again, since his home was far over the ocean. His ability to effectivly manage supplies keeps him in steady overall condition. He always tries to find a win-win situation, Even though he lost everyone he knew, he didn't lose his friendly attitude. In his search for any living beings, Keyser Soze believs that teamwork is the key to survival. He also loves burgers.