Knox County Militia - Survivor Group

Jethro

Updated the OP with the new members, also Zombiepupz don't forget to add your Role :)

Oh Scout, but I'll also look after the mecicine (eg. pills bandaids ect.) when there are no scouting jobs to do.

What can I say, I like walking around with bags full of pills :P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name - dida

Age - 23

Gender - Male

Role - Farmer / Supplier / Construction leader

Background - dida is a construction worker who lived in New York until the infection broke out and then moved to Muldraugh hoping to find peace and a safe place to hide. He prefers living in the woods in a well defended territory with friendly people. He excels at physical work, but hates doing  k-itchen work.

Gabriel

male

Role:

the survivor colony leader who started as a scout/scavenger of the group. yes im nominating myself. just thinking... somehow, someone must lead. and im so ready about the negative reps =)

Gabriel is a nurse who went to Muldraugh to train in Fort Knox Military Base as a military nurse, and become a medic. He even planned on joining its army one day. However, he is foreign to this land. He flew 9000 miles, away from his 3rd World home to help sustain his family. He left his old man, his mother, and his 8-year-old younger brother whom he would do anything to grow up into a fine young man. He passed the exams, and started his trainings. He is an excellent medic, a good soldier, and an effective team leader. He thought his life here will be the beginning of a new and better life. Until one day, a mysterious plague broke out and immediately spread to the whole of Muldraugh, killing thousands of people in its wake. People killing people, friends killing friends, it was the worst bloodbath in the history of Muldraugh. There were no more government, and the military was short-lived. Gabriel was on his own ever since he got separated from the rest of his platoon. For days he wandered, survived and looked for other survivors. He never found one. He never heard one, only those flesh-hungry zombies that he evaded since Day Zero. His mind was then setup to going home, to his family, to his younger brother. He must reach them at all costs. Wandering through the dangerous zombie-infested town, he found a few survivors. No, it was a small group protecting each other, tending to their own survival. He was welcomed and he began helping. Days become weeks, and weeks become months, they lived through thick and thin, brothers among brothers. What happened to his goal of reaching home in one piece at all costs? Have he forgotten everything about it? Will he use the group for his own personal goal? Will he take another path and build up a sustaining survivor's colony? Or death awaits his future?

An altered idea from a soon to be novel by me =)

Gabriel

male

Role:

the survivor colony leader who started as a scout/scavenger of the group. yes im nominating myself. just thinking... somehow, someone must lead. and im so ready about the negative reps =)

Gabriel is a nurse who went to Muldraugh to train in Fort Knox Military Base as a military nurse, and become a medic. He even planned on joining its army one day. However, he is foreign to this land. He flew 9000 miles, away from his 3rd World home to help sustain his family. He left his old man, his mother, and his 8-year-old younger brother whom he would do anything to grow up into a fine young man. He passed the exams, and started his trainings. He is an excellent medic, a good soldier, and an effective team leader. He thought his life here will be the beginning of a new and better life. Until one day, a mysterious plague broke out and immediately spread to the whole of Muldraugh, killing thousands of people in its wake. People killing people, friends killing friends, it was the worst bloodbath in the history of Muldraugh. There were no more government, and the military was short-lived. Gabriel was on his own ever since he got separated from the rest of his platoon. For days he wandered, survived and looked for other survivors. He never found one. He never heard one, only those flesh-hungry zombies that he evaded since Day Zero. His mind was then setup to going home, to his family, to his younger brother. He must reach them at all costs. Wandering through the dangerous zombie-infested town, he found a few survivors. No, it was a small group protecting each other, tending to their own survival. He was welcomed and he began helping. Days become weeks, and weeks become months, they lived through thick and thin, brothers among brothers. What happened to his goal of reaching home in one piece at all costs? Have he forgotten everything about it? Will he use the group for his own personal goal? Will he take another path and build up a sustaining survivor's colony? Or death awaits his future?

An altered idea from a soon to be novel by me =)

I think Jethro is the leader, since he made the thread n all. Not trying to be mean :P just saying, but it'll have to be confirmed =3

Name - Dasanteki

Age - Mid twenties

Gender - Male

Role - Warrior

Background - This enigmatic man showed up one day in Muldraugh with no explanation a few days before it all went south.  Seemingly Japanese in descent, with long black hair in a loose waist-length ponytail and striking red eyes, he carried nothing more than a simple but beautiful katana by his side.  It wasn't long before the Militia caught glimpses of him in various places, along with small groups of zombies cut to pieces.  He has occasionally approached the Militia to trade scavenged ammo and weapons for food, but he has shown no desire to join them... YET.

Name - Dominic

Age -19

Gender - Male

Role - Scavenger,Medic

Background - Dominic lived in his hometown until the Supplies went out.He went to Muldraugh

for finding new Supplies.There he met the the Knox Country Militia. He hoped that the Group would be

friendly.He holstered his weapon and shouted, "Hey, im friendly"....

Name - Dominic

Age -19

Gender - Male

Role - Scavenger,Medic

Background - Dominic lived in his hometown until the Supplies went out.He went to Muldraugh

for finding new Supplies.There he met the the Knox Country Militia. He hoped that the Group would be

friendly.He holstered his weapon and shouted, "Hey, im friendly"....

Applying for the Militia

Name - Michael 'Tinks' Tinkler

Age - 24

Gender - Male 

Role - Scientist/Field Agent

Background - THEN:Born and raised in central London, Michael development an urban survival instinct from an early age dodging gang violence and the general drug scene. Despite it all, he qualified with grades allowing him entry to Nottingham University where he studied microbiology specializing in viral/bacterial medical pathology. He was quickly taken on board by the WHO (world health organisation' and established himself as an able field agent trained in hotzone work. 

NOW: Michael's latest assignment was seen as a joke by many, but being one of the younger agents, he had the short straw of investigating rumors of a new pathogenic outbreak of what people were calling the 'walking rabies'. He ended up with a backwater town with little to do until people started going missing. He realised that the most effective way to get a feel for the town, its population and current situation was to apply to the local militia... ran by a local guy by the name of Jethro...

Applying for the Militia

Age - 24

Gender - Male 

Background - THEN:Born and raised in central London, Michael development an urban survival instinct from an early age dodging gang violence and the general drug scene. Despite it all, he qualified with grades allowing him entry to Nottingham University where he studied microbiology specializing in viral/bacterial medical pathology. He was quickly taken on board by the WHO (world health organisation' and established himself as an able field agent trained in hotzone work. 

NOW: Michael's latest assignment was seen as a joke by many, but being one of the younger agents, he had the short straw of investigating rumors of a new pathogenic outbreak of what people were calling the 'walking rabies'. He ended up with a backwater town with little to do until people started going missing. He realised that the most effective way to get a feel for the town, its population and current situation was to apply to the local militia... ran by a local guy by the name of Jethro...

I think our characters will be great friends. :D Oh and I approve of your 'walking rabies' theory Mr Tinks ;)

Applying for the Militia

Age - 24

Gender - Male 

I think our characters will be great friends. :D Oh and I approve of your 'walking rabies' theory Mr Tinks ;)

I liked the idea of a mutant rabies strain but...Will most likely turn out that patient zero ate a dodgy egg mayonnaise sandwich i bet!(we all know this is the food of the devil!)

I liked Raider's profile and i think the micro-doc and the Scottish nurse sounds like a zombie romance waiting to happen  :wub:  :D

Applying for the Militia

Age - 24

Gender - Male 

I liked the idea of a mutant rabies strain but...Will most likely turn out that patient zero ate a dodgy egg mayonnaise sandwich i bet!(we all know this is the food of the devil!)

I liked Raider's profile and i think the micro-doc and the Scottish nurse sounds like a zombie romance waiting to happen  :wub:  :D

haha lol, I prefer the idea that the zombie virus is rabies mutating into well the zombie virus because rabies makes people mad and well... Im sure they are going to have several wonderful conversations xD

Well we're obviously going to kill all the survivors Infected and then cure the infection and take over the world and then.. then we can eat some pizza with ice-cream topping and then.. I dont know... 

Oooh speaking of that, how are we going to act towards other survivors? Will we be friendly or....?

Well we're obviously going to kill all the survivors Infected and then cure the infection and take over the world and then.. then we can eat some pizza with ice-cream topping and then.. I dont know... 

Oooh speaking of that, how are we going to act towards other survivors? Will we be friendly or....?

Frankly I think it'll be a "whoever's doing the talking" kinda setup.

So keep me away from survivors at all times.