/grantadmin, /adduser

cmclellan

I have been unsuccessful on build 25 in trying to add people as admins. The admin account is the only account that retains admin. It may be important to divulge the following information:

• I am running a Debian server
  • I am not running a whitelisted server
  • I let project zomboid generate the world.db

So far I have been unable to add people as admin. These are the steps I took:

I attempted to use /grantadmin on myself, to no avail. The game reports that the user does not exist, when clearly the user exists.

Secondly, I have attempted to /adduser *username* *password* then /grantadmin, but the game informs me that /adduser is an unknow command. Grantadmin still outputs the same result.

I enabled the option that automatically adds users to the whitelist upon connect and then attempted to /grantadmin, to no avail.

The /changepwd command doesn't work outside of the admin/admin account. It will always report: "wrong password for ... *user*"

I'd like the server to remain unwhitelisted. Can someone help me so I can grant admin to users other than the admin/admin account? Thank you.

Edit: Adding quotations to the /adduser command does nothing. Adding quotations to the /grantadmin command does nothing.

post-9094-0-56121100-1395369033_thumb.pn

post-9094-0-87664100-1395369033_thumb.pn

post-9094-0-06644700-1395369035_thumb.pn