More Character Customization.

Dollparts

Hi there i hope this is not a Sugestion which allready happened. But i just wanted to ask if it would be Possible to add more kind of Skin Colours.

I know i know im so racist. But i mean wouldn't it be cool to be able to Customize your char a tiny bit more. I think personally the Light tone looks kinda Asian, and the Dark Tone looks kinda Southern American. Not really Black. (I wanna have a Michonne ing :s)

So what do you guys think ? I mean of course it's not that Important, but it would give the Multiplayer a cool touch and for everyone who likes to put some Effort in his Char or give him a Backstory that would be grand.

I hope this wasn't posted before if so im sorry :)

Take care and thank you for reading :)

Maybe you misunderstand being racist - your actually doing the opposite by asking for more race types; racism itself is exclusionary in practice.

All the same, and I do not mean to suggest your idea is bad quite the opposite; but art assets are just that - assets. They exist only to assist you in determining only the barest of details; For example, you cannot see if your character has scars or tattoos nor can you tell if your character has a permanent scowl and a cleft chin that sticks out further than your big bulbous nose. The details are for you to make up, or not, as you prefer. It was actually touched on by the developers that it was intentional not to have a lot of detail on your character. (When they were talking about the new "safety" system as a precursor to violence, you can't see the hostility coming because of lack of detail to character's faces)

Edit; I'd like to add I wouldn't mind seeing different body shapes as well as different tones; but I would not want to distract from other features.