Dreadwood

Pridelost

At least that's what I hope to be the plan. The world is so big it'd be a crying shame to choose between towns instead of just hitting the road to get to it!

I wanted to ask how everyone was enjoying the town and if there's any thing I can improve on. Don't be scared, I don't mind criticism. It'd be nice to get some feedback and focus on my weak points in map/building making. Thanks to everyone who has been playing it, next update is planned for Mondoid but if it is necessary I'd do it sooner for you guys. <3

The PZ Map Project will be having us under community maps at some point soon. Okay dropbox was giving me some problems but I believe I got the link to work now. I'm not so great at directions however the mall is an orange building on the east side of town before the water treatment facility/prison. The college campus is on the south east corner of town. If you hit the southern apartments you've gone too far!

Mall is to the south, next to the cemetery, college is south east of the mall.

I havent had a chance to play the game. But im pretty sure PrideLost will do the best to fix it. That man is very dedicated to making the map bug free, props for that bro. If anything give me heads up Pride to lend you my help.

I think you may have your orientation wrong Tex. The upper right hand corner is north as the Ohio River is in that direction in real life as per the original map. So therefore the mall is on the east side of town and the college is to the south. This'll be a lot easier when we're added to the map project. If you know exactly which building has a bug or incorrect loot definitions feel free to post it. Even a screenshot would be helpful. Aside from that I'll continue to hunt them myself both in game and in the editor. 

Report from me. I've been in the mall and the spiffo is buggy. Door isn't working and when you break the glass at Spiffo's, it will be fucked up. Also, roof on the apartments has a flying fence and at the seahorse coffee at the kitchen's back door, a shelf from barg 'n clothes is blocking the way.

I cannot wait for zombies to be able to spawn indoors. It'll make exploring the bigger buildings like hotels and apartment buildings much more exciting. At least for me. :B Are you talking about the tall one near the greenhouse? Texas made that one and it's one of my favorites!

I'm gonna stay in the top floor of the apartments building, it seems to be really safe. I put a very long sheetrope on a window so I can climb down and up quickly.

Once again, this map is great.

just curious, how many sheets did it take to make the rope long enough?

Yes, it was supposed to be open.  I'll see what I can do to make it more distinguishable. 

Also sorry for anyone exploring the college. Stairs were left out of the design although other floors were built. It'll be fixed in the next update.