Dreadwood

Pridelost

boy i don't know. i mean that could make it real hard to sleep at night if i have to keep playing so i can loot everything on the map.

(aw what the hell, i've been wanting to get addicted to caffeine to stay awake again. had to quit it back when i was a security guard for Pinkerton. then i had to quit the job since i kept falling asleep.)

Here we go lovely people, version 1.7! Been real busy with my schooling and didn't have a chance to get the spawn coordinates in there, so you'll have to make it there on foot. 

Also updated the screenshots. 

It's situated to the west of the Spiffo's between Muldraugh and West Point.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?#0.642941080166421,0.16266669516876633,18.585239810936216

stuff seen on the 1.7 map above does not match what i find when in game. for example, the barricaded road, bottom right corner.....i cannot find it anywhere. i've been in the hospital and the army compound at the top of the map so i know i am on 1.7

and i've run to the spiffos on the main highway above dixie 3 times to try and find that barricade part of the road, and the building behind it.

Sad news party people. With all the papers I've been having to write for school I haven't updated Dreadwood enough to have a worthwhile update. If anything changes I'll let you all know but this Mondoid might be missing a Dreadwood update. 

Hi, my english is very very bad, but i want ask to how i must instal this map. I extrack archive and i have folder Dreadwood1.7.

I located my folder media/maps and have 3 folders and now i dont know what i must to do. I must take folder Dreadwood1.7 to Muldraugh, KY, or only files from folder Dreadwood to Muldraugh KY and paste to other files....

Overwrite the content from Muldraugh with the files from Dreadwood, make a Backup before and everything should bei fine.

Will 1.8 contain a spawnpoint IN Dreadwood so we dont have to walk everytime? Since the map is Not yet finished i like to "bugtest" a whole bunch of places (which means many broken limbs caused by falling from every spot where you shouldnt fall down)

so to install it, we need to overwrite muldraugh?

yes and no, yes you overwrite some files BUT no - these are just empty cells next to muldraugh where dreadwood is merged in the normal map.

ergo - you'll get more, overwriting nothing but tree's... more tree's and maybe streets and if i didnt say so yet: tree's :P

I've been playing Bedford Falls and this is perfect if both Dreadwood and B.F. could join the big game world of Muldraugh and W.P.

Are we able to have it now? Instruction please.

Appreciate your efforts very much. Those buildings are really amazing.

This will probably happen in the near future :)

Imagine a PZ world with with 5-10 towns, then add cars :P

/glorious.