FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.13

lemmy101

REMEMBER: This is a forum test release because it may have new bugs or other serious issues, in fact a few we're aware of already and this latest build hasn't had a huge amount of closed testing. However we'd like to extend it to a forum test to get any remaining issues as quickly as possible.

If not comfortable with that, please wait until official release on Desura, which should hopefully be for Mondoid if it goes well. REMEMBER, it's always advised to manually back up your saves (C:\Users\<username>\Zomboid\<gamemode>) when using forum builds.

(if file is not present, please try again in 10-20 mins)

[removed outdated links]

Changelist:

• Fixed world version conversion to solve crash problems with loading worlds (you may need to use original backups of build 10 saves for this to work properly, but maybe not)
  • Added world version to be saved with every chunk of world, to prevent future problems.
  • Increased hammer spawn chances a bit.

Great job guys, would just like to throw in a suggestion.

Maybe allowing us to set a loot modifier instead of the normal options like now, would make it so that people can increase loot as much as they want in sandbox.

Just a suggestion. :)

(P.S. Crafted door bug still present in 2.9.9.12)

:( why do you release now the version 12+13 after a few minutes or hours .... for version 8-11 we waited always a few days or weeks , now 12 + 13 after a few minutes . YOu do great work and fix so much so fast , it´s just amazing and i love the devs. But please call it kind of 11.1/2/3...

:( why do you release now the version 12+13 after a few minutes or hours .... for version 8-11 we waited always a few days or weeks , now 12 + 13 after a few minutes . YOu do great work and fix so much so fast , it´s just amazing and i love the devs. But please call it kind of 11.1/2/3...

Just shut up about version numbers already. The number tells you this version was released after the previously numbered one, nothing more, nothing less.

New rule, ANYONE who complains about a version number in future gets instabanned. Sick to the back TEETH of it. :P

In short, no. The version numbers are too long as it is. I tried to shorten them so we could have more leeway, since 3.0 is the NPC build, but got nothing but shit for it because I tried to sneak it back a bit so I could shorten it, so this is the best we can do at the moment.

I'm still playing 12 and will switch over but I noticed that things are really dark at night now.    I can barely see around my room and outside is really dark.   Not sure if it's a feature or a bug.    Seems like the players illumination circle is smaller and dimmer.

Hi guys!

I have a some problem :)

First: shaders. Why it dosnt work? My vidiocard 100% support that...

Second: how make a rope? I meen how use crufting rope?.. :) Coz I make 5 rope and.. Nothing :) And next problem with falling on second floor. (when I trying use a rope) I fall to first floor, but, I think, I must fall out home :)

P.S.

Sorry for my english :(

Best wishes,

game is perfect :)

REMEMBER: This is a forum test release because it may have new bugs or other serious issues, in fact a few we're aware of already and this latest build hasn't had a huge amount of closed testing. However we'd like to extend it to a forum test to get any remaining issues as quickly as possible.

If not comfortable with that, please wait until official release on Desura, which should hopefully be for Mondoid if it goes well. REMEMBER, it's always advised to back up your saves when using forum builds.

• Fixed world version conversion to solve crash problems with loading worlds (you may need to use original backups of build 10 saves for this to work properly, but maybe not)
  • Added world version to be saved with every chunk of world, to prevent future problems.

Black screen bug is still present, unfortunately.

If not comfortable with that, please wait until official release on Desura, which should hopefully be for Mondoid if it goes well. REMEMBER, it's always advised to back up your saves when using forum builds.

Black screen bug is still present, unfortunately.

can you pm me your backed up save pls? :)