The best roleplay I've ever experienced in PZ

Vinchisters

So there I was, playing PZ multiplayer on the Mindscape server, just minding my own business. Then I stumble upon a fort that consists of 2 houses joined together by a wooden wall in West Point. Turns out, the fort is run by a group of friendly survivors consisting of John, Skittles and Cantastorie. So I teamed up with them but they warned me of an impeding bandit attack so I started preparations for the attack, taht is, loaded my shotgun. However, a wild bandit called I Am Alive pops out of nowhere and kills me and one other dude. John kills him and his friend.

I quickly relog and find the base still inhabited. I'm tired of running so I volunteer to stay, long story short, I quickly became the watch dog for our fort. My job was to patrol the perimeter and offer any friendly survivors food. Suddenly, the bandits attack again! They killed off most of the team, but I managed to kill 3 and chase the last one away. My friends log back in and thank me for holding the fort. We rebuilt our defenses, grew some food and prepared for another attack. Thankfully, it didn't come.

So me and this girl FriendlyGirl, a survivor who we picked up recently, go to her house to pick the remaining food up. The smart gal has made a ninja fort in Central West Point! We pack all the food and head back. Skittles, who was always our scout, logs out. When we arrive back, we encounter a new survivor, Cantastorie. Turns out, he was part of John's original group that helped make the fort. We exchanged pleseantries. Life is looking good, all our enemies have left the game and we are 6 people strong!

So Cantastorie says that his friend has gone missing in Central West Point. I volunteer to help look for him. FriendlyGirl is also coming with us. So we head to the Centre where suddenly Raiderz, a member of a previously neutral French survivor group, kills Cantas's friend right in front of our eyes, then manages to kill FriendlyGirl and Cantas. I got lucky and shot him 5 times but he managed to escape. I retreat to the fort. We all want payback.

So, once we all regrouped at the fort, we created our battle plan. The French base was a huge walled out area in the North West WP. Our plan is to kill as many as we can and destroy any fences and walls with sledges we can find. So 6 of us - me, Cantas, FriendlyGirl, Strongman, Tom and John, all load up like pirates with pistols and shotguns and head on the offensive. At first we secure the south entrance, that is, blast away 1 guard. While Tom and Friendly guard the perimeter, the rest of us start destroying any walls we can find to let zombies inside. We do some significant damage.

Then the French clan attacked in force, they killed Tom, Friendly and Strongman. I kept destroying the walls. Suddenly Daryl Dixon kills Cantas and puts a bullet in my head as well. Once we fell, John hauled ass back to base. We relogged and regrouped at the fort. There was only me and Cantas because John had left IRL and the rest were still coming.

So, since the French are still occupied with the disastrous attack, me and Cantas decide to take them by surprise. We snuck in, killed Daryl Dixon, took 4 pistols, a lot of ammo, a few shotguns and went back home. It felt really good, like we were some sort of heroes. After that we parted ways.

Tl;Dr - we formed a group of 6 people and attacked a rival clan, destroyed their base and took a lot of guns with us. Fun times :D

So I missed all this today? :o I'm in that group with Skittles, well actually across from their base. I'm in the base with Cantastorie but I know Skittles and John more.

MP's been unexpectedly fun since it released for me. There's a plethora of stories to come yet with MP and SP with NPCs which is exciting  :D

It was pretty cool indeed!

The French guys turned out to be crazy bandits for some obscure reason and started to kill everyone on sight. The second time I and Winchester (Vinchisterds :P) got Daryl and I managed to shoot their leader (don't remember his name though) but i'm not sure if I got him. Neverthless I got shot in the neck during the fight and died later in our safezone... how sad :(

By the way it's an amazing server, full of epic stories :D

Not to mention the one of The Mayor, a guy who suddenly claimed to be the mayor of West Point and assembled a group of fanatics. We (guys from the same group) went to mayor's house (the place with a garden full of flowers in the centre of WP) to talk with them but... something went wrong. Mayor turned off his safety mode (I still don't know why) and one of us got scared and put a bullet in his head. Once the mayor was dead, mayor's followers got angry with us and then... mayor's house became a huge cemetery xD

RIP Mayor. Poor guy :(

I joined the server and managed to make me a good inventory. Luckily I found the food, then at some point I found a great hotel where I have taken refuge because I heard shots, then at some point the shots are finished and I came out and I found myself in front of three armed men (Daryl Dixon & Co) and when they saw me they have killed me.

(Sorry my English)

no. i just view restarting the same world as you are now following a new survivor, helping or hindering them as they try to stay alive.

IRL, if you knew of a place that had good stuff already, and knew the "owner" had passed away, or they actually knew the person, most people would look into assuming ownership of the place and stuff, especially if they had just gotten into town and only had the clothes they were wearing.

So me and this girl FriendlyGirl, a survivor who we picked up recently, go to her house to pick the remaining food up. The smart gal has made a ninja fort in Central West Point!

FriendlyGirl is a ninja. She's knows the map like the back of her hand and she knows how to stay hidden.

She's also very clever when it comes to safehouses. That ninja fort...

She knows the game well. Glad I'm on her team.

I'll find your hidding place Rika ! And I'll burn it, and watch until only ashes remain... Oh and I'll laugh, and laugh and laugh. Sweet sweet revenge will be mine !

John Jon Junior

Wait... you're John?

I thought your in-game name was deprav or at least it was.

I'll find your hidding place Rika ! And I'll burn it, and watch until only ashes remain... Oh and I'll laugh, and laugh and laugh. Sweet sweet revenge will be mine !

John Jon Junior

Wait... you're John?

John Jon is my gaming char & deprav is my admin account. You can't play normally when logged in as an admin so I haz 2 separate ones ;p

John Jon Junior

Wait... you're John?

John Jon is my gaming char & deprav is my admin account. You can't play normally when logged in as an admin so I haz 2 separate ones ;p

Did you get my messages in-game?

John Jon Junior

Wait... you're John?

Did you get my messages in-game?

Yesterday ye ! Not today tho I haven't connected yet ! I'll be on later.

There's anoter JohnJohn which isn't me ! no space between the names and 2 h ;o

It was pretty cool indeed!

The French guys turned out to be crazy bandits for some obscure reason and started to kill everyone on sight. The second time I and Winchester (Vinchisterds :P) got Daryl and I managed to shoot their leader (don't remember his name though) but i'm not sure if I got him. Neverthless I got shot in the neck during the fight and died later in our safezone... how sad :(

By the way it's an amazing server, full of epic stories :D

Not to mention the one of The Mayor, a guy who suddenly claimed to be the mayor of West Point and assembled a group of fanatics. We (guys from the same group) went to mayor's house (the place with a garden full of flowers in the centre of WP) to talk with them but... something went wrong. Mayor turned off his safety mode (I still don't know why) and one of us got scared and put a bullet in his head. Once the mayor was dead, mayor's followers got angry with us and then... mayor's house became a huge cemetery xD

RIP Mayor. Poor guy :(

Lol the Mayor was me, I accidentally hit safety off, i think that guy just had a itchy trigger finger since he then shot my friend who had safety on. 

I didn't much like the mindescape server, started playing on the role player server as it's more friendly and people don't shoot each other without a good reason, (but they do point guns at eachother and create cool stand off type moments) that server had a Mayor Johnson so I was demoted to deputy Mayor Kosmo Krammer.

I ended up getting held hostage by some guys with guns calling me "pretty boy" before eventually letting me hide inside while they protected me. Then arrives a guy named Ben who I randomly decided to create a back story for...

(A criminal put on death row, who I pushed to have executed before the outbreak happened)

He played along with the backstory (the role player server is awesome)

He ended up stealing from the group before setting the base on fire, lol 

RIP to the players I met and my own.

Patrick Wilson - Infected

Mayor Johnson - Eaten

Dr Wab - Suicide 

Deputy Mayor - Kosmo Krammer - Burnt and eaten

Mitch - Unknown - he had more lives than a cat

Ash - Infected

Jobs - Unknown

Ben - Eaten

Two brothers (cant rmemeber their names) who called me pretty boy but then became valuable members off the team before becoming infected during the huge Ammo store battle against over 100 zombies.