ToastedFishSandwich

Just now, justcrow said:

Wow..buddy, do you plan to make this mod work in MP in a few days? Great news! I can't wait for it! Thank you so much :) 

No problem, I still think it's a cool idea. The only reason I stopped updating it was because I took a bit of a break from the game but it's been updated quite a bit since so I think I'm going to be getting back into it.

Anything in particular you'd like to see in the mod?

1 minute ago, ToastedFishSandwich said:

No problem, I still think it's a cool idea. The only reason I stopped updating it was because I took a bit of a break from the game but it's been updated quite a bit since so I think I'm going to be getting back into it.

Anything in particular you'd like to see in the mod?

haha~ that's enough. it is perfect! I just want to say thank you for coming back and managing this mod. welcome back to forum, buddy!

40 minutes ago, trombonaught said:

Just found this for the first time. Sounds amazing, hope to try it tonight! Looking forward to NOT levelling whole cities of zombies with ease.

Be warned that it may not be working well at this time, it hasn't been updated for two or three years. A new version will be arriving soon.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎년 ‎5‎월 ‎18‎일 at 0:26 AM, ToastedFishSandwich said:

Be warned that it may not be working well at this time, it hasn't been updated for two or three years. A new version will be arriving soon.

so, when is this mod for the new version supposed to be arriving ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-9 at 2:53 AM, justcrow said:

so, when is this mod for the new version supposed to be arriving ?

Sorry for the delay. My "soon" is about as reliable as TIS's lmao. The new version is done for singleplayer. Next I'll try to get it working with multiplayer and after that I'll try to put various options into the sandbox menu rather than different downloads.

Edited by ToastedFishSandwich