I play version 2.0.0q for the hell of it.

k12314

Nice intro, voice is not bad dude.

Man I forgot how different the UI was back then. That hammer knockback lol.

Yeah, imagine if you made someone stumble like that in real life. They'd be able to stumble all the way across the road and into a building. I'm excited for the knockback the baseball bat causes, that shit is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaaand episode 2 is up. In this episode, I start to settle down in my safehouse, and encounter a wacky glitch near the end.

Pretty sure I can just post updates here and bump the thread as a result of said update posting. Not 100% sure if I'm allowed to do that or not. I'm at about 85% of sureness.

For things like let's plays, it's fine to do so.

OK, good to know. Because when I finish this one up, I'm probably going to jump ahead to the latest version of the time. I see myself doing a lot of Zomboid in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty nifty playthrough! Just asking... Is there a way to play this version without downloading it?

Well, when you download this version, you can just run it from its own directory. It doesn't conflict with the newer Steam versions. So you need to download it, but it won't cause your newer versions any issues.

Pretty nifty playthrough! Just asking... Is there a way to play this version without downloading it?

Well, when you download this version, you can just run it from its own directory. It doesn't conflict with the newer Steam versions. So you need to download it, but it won't cause your newer versions any issues.

Ok, thanks! Enjoying the vids. 

Third one is in the process of being recorded. I recorded a segment of it where I loaded up and our friend Nick lost his skills for some reason. I had gone through a single day prior to recording due to time passing while I fix up my software, sound balancing, etc. (forgot to pause the in-game time), and slept with the ability to level up. Next thing you know all his skills are empty. Oh well.

Third one is in the process of being recorded. I recorded a segment of it where I loaded up and our friend Nick lost his skills for some reason. I had gone through a single day prior to recording due to time passing while I fix up my software, sound balancing, etc. (forgot to pause the in-game time), and slept with the ability to level up. Next thing you know all his skills are empty. Oh well.

Well... Thats bad. Losing all your skills gets quite annoying. But I guess thats the risk you take when playing an old version of a game. But can't wait for next vid :D

• 3 weeks later...

I FINALLY update this. Holy hell. As you can tell, I am really, really damn lazy when it comes to making and uploading videos. And I apologize for the crappy new opening, but I wanted something shorter, and I suck at showing motion in a single frame.

Good times, i guess. I must admit theres a HUGE amount of buttons on the newer versions... :/

Yeah, there are. It's not a bad thing though, it just means there's more features requiring those buttons. Hell, these videos can prove as a testament of how far this game has come.

• 2 weeks later...

Good times, i guess. I must admit theres a HUGE amount of buttons on the newer versions... :/

Yes... Too many buttons... Lol.... Uh...

Downloaded the 2.0.0q version. It was rather fun to play! But it was easy to kill zambies early on. So I killed my self via suicide

Edit: Also loved the music! Good ol' music =D

NPC were fun to mess with in those old builds, had to be forced to eat and drink and watched in combat but sometimes I could get ten or so together in a safehouse and keep them alive for months.

Precisely why I murder them all. That and those assholes hoard fireaxes like no other.

• 1 month later...

Archived