Sieben

Update!

Added the little military airport to the military download. It contains a communication tower, some storagerooms, cargocontainers, a barrack and a kitchen. I'm working on hangars (heading east and south/open and closed) and they are to 75% finished. A helicopter landing zone will be a seperate download.

Where is the runway? It's easier to draw the runway in TileZed or at the *.png with paint :D and in addition you can create your own runway ;) .

A hint: The airport is heading west!

Looks awesome as allways. Love the level of detail!

Thanks!

It's hard not to repeat the details :) . I'll always try to add something new and even if this just a little "container hopping parcour" to reach crates or to suprise peoples with loot, they'll never expected (in a worse way :D . But it's make sense, not in every box is ammo!).

Also some jokes like an outdoor freak in the IAB or people who just moved to their new apartment. Suomiboi got a special "house" for his map, so he know what I'm talking about :)

You work is amazing! :D  I especially enjoy all of the military buildings you have made! Motivates me to try and get as good as I possibly can with the the building editor so I can make some awesome things like this! Ill be looking forward to using alot of these in some future mapping plans I have! Keep up the work!  :)

I have some stadium bleachers but did the field lines in TileZed. I can release them once they're done. Excited to see what your working on man, always good stuff.

Making circles ending up in anger and showing the fist to heaven, so I decided to leave it squared :) . But don't tell it C. Ronaldo, because he'll team up with L. Messi and they'll kick me really hard in my groin :D

Of course it's under construction and will changed at the ende with 6 entrances, fanshops, fastfood and so on :) . Its only basically drawn. Currently working on the lockerrooms. Can be seen in the far west.

ATxqg0a.jpg

Edited by Sieben

I have some stadium bleachers but did the field lines in TileZed. I can release them once they're done. Excited to see what your working on man, always good stuff.

Making circles ending up in anger and showing the fist to heaven, so I decided to leave it squared :) . But don't tell it C. Ronaldo, because he'll team up with L. Messi and they'll kick me really hard in my groin :D

Of course it's under construction and will changed at the ende with 6 entrances, fanshops, fastfood and so on :) . Its only basically drawn. Currently working on the lockerrooms. Can be seen in the far west.

ATxqg0a.jpg

I'll probably use this in my map and give credit, though if it comes out i may add some touches to make it seem like the military took control. ;)

Unfortunately, i already told Cristiano about the square field lines. So he told Messi and asked me if i wanted to join in... i said yes, unfortunately...

*Takes out paddle*

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I used your military base and just tried to generate the map... and I get this error:

10152642_288530224644649_577817244488014

Any idea what could be wrong??? I re-downloaded everything and placed it back in... it gives the same error with all the military buildings :(

Hey,

I used your military base and just tried to generate the map... and I get this error:

10152642_288530224644649_577817244488014

Any idea what could be wrong??? I re-downloaded everything and placed it back in... it gives the same error with all the military buildings :(

Hmm, maybe you use an old tileset in your editor.

Make sure you have the latest from here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4674-map-tools/page-10#entry90598

@Sassa87: I hope that will work for you :)

Anyway: Mount&Blade:Warband mod "A Clash of Kings" got me, so I hadn't spent much time with the building editor the last weeks :( . After the military building I needed a break ;)

The WIP stadion is really huge and it has too much space I don't know how to fill it, but I try working on it. Currently I added more rooms and no end in sight.

Current Progress:

Full building

rz0T3Pg.jpg

Without the roof - 4th floor

BFxlhAs.jpg

Current State:

"This is how I die" :(

Some orthography picture from the 5th floor at 12% zoom:

vpdvP5r.png

Even if I must draw more rooms (and color them; to much have the white color) there is definitly a progress at my work:

I finished

19 public toilets

8 lockers for the players plus showers and toilets

1 conference room

the field with perimeter advertising

the tribunes

2 equipment rooms

2 relaxing rooms

1 laundry

1 gym room

2 fastfood shops plus kitchens and storages

3 staff toilets

*New* 1 room for the groundsman

*New* 1 securityroom plus capturing camp? for hooligans (or missing childs ;) )

*New* 3 fan shops + storages

*New* 6 ticket sales places

Also without memory leak (thanks EasyPickins!) it's much better to work :)

Edited by Sieben

• 8 months later...

@Sassa87: I hope that will work for you :)

Anyway: Mount&Blade:Warband mod "A Clash of Kings" got me, so I hadn't spent much time with the building editor the last weeks :( . After the military building I needed a break ;)

The WIP stadion is really huge and it has too much space I don't know how to fill it, but I try working on it. Currently I added more rooms and no end in sight.

Current Progress:

Full building

rz0T3Pg.jpg

Without the roof - 4th floor

BFxlhAs.jpg

is there any chance of getting TBX?

• 3 months later...