Sieben

That looks magnificent. Great job.

Kind off-topic question here, but I noticed the grass on the roof. Is that actually possible in real life?

Yes :) . Moss is the first thing that forms on the roofs. If it won't removes more plants find a breeding ground. The wind is carrying dirt and grass pollen to the roof, even on high buildings.

It's hard to impovise with tiles. I wish we had some computer or telephones tiles for offices :)

Oh but improvisation is so rewarding when you get it to look just right.

As for little things like that I've been wanting to make my own but feel they'll be added to the game eventually. 

Currently working on the military hospital.

Inspired by JA2 Cambria. It won't have the crossed shape at the end, but two floors + roof, heliplatform and a red cross on the roof :)

0wYPM0X.jpg

After finishing (I think I can make it today :) ), I'll make some houses for suomiboi's map project "Radcliff": http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7250-community-project-radcliff/.

I'm not finished yet :( .

1st floor is finished. 80% of 2nd floor is finished. 0% of 3rd floor is finished (but its at least the smallest floor).

The roof with the cross is improvised. I think, I'll make the cross a little bit smaller.

Heliport will be on the third floor.

Finally some outside detailing :) . Tomorrow it will be finished to 99,9% :D

Full view of the Hospital (looks like a prison... )

nSTp9u5.jpg

1st Floor (Spoiler! The seccond and third floor won't be shown ;) )

Yfq0FCO.jpg

Phew...

Actually I'm working on some less complex houses for Suomiboi's map Radcliff in the WIP-Section.

It's almost like relaxing holidays :D

After that I'll working on two other military buildings, that comes to my mind and the "military story" should be history then :)

Maybe I should create a bus stop or an omnibus station, if no one make it before :D

I added a version number to the buildings, so it will be easier to see if anything updated :)

Fixed some bugs at the Military Hospital. It has now the version number 1.0 and also the *.zip-archive !

Yes, but I'm to lazy to remove them :) . I didn't know you had made a bus stop too, but it's better to have many variations under them. Nothing is worse than every building looks the same :)

I didn't make the bus stop for public use. It's in my map project.

Yes, but I'm to lazy to remove them :) . I didn't know you had made a bus stop too, but it's better to have many variations under them. Nothing is worse than every building looks the same :)

Before you make accusations you should know that "similarity" isn't the same thing as copying / cloning the work of others. There are only so many ways to build a bus stop, especially with the limited amount of tiles we currently have.

Even if Sieben did use your bus stop as an inspiration you should feel flattered rather than being pissed ;)

Before you make accusations you should know that "similarity" isn't the same thing as copying / cloning the work of others. There are only so many ways to build a bus stop, especially with the limited amount of tiles we currently have.

Even if Sieben did use your bus stop as an inspiration you should feel flattered rather than being pissed ;)

No no, you didn't understand. I'm not pissed off. It's just a coincidence that it looks like a bus stop I made.

I don't think Jela331 is pissed, just mentioned it :) . I tried to copy the Berlin bus stops and this is what come out of it. That's not our fault, it's the fault of the BVG :D

Looks like this

Without the Car :)

205471_34091618.jpg

Just for fun and inspired by 956Texas, I added a military tent to the building list :) . I don't know if the door and the windows are working (if it works correct, you should just pass trough the "doorwall" and after "opening" a tent window climb trough).

I used a room, so it can be, that an alarm start...

No outside decoration this time, you can change the inner funiture as you wish to make par example a lazarett out of it (currently it's a barrack).

Later, I'll add an east heading tent and also in different colors (ocher, grey) and pack it into a tent-pack.

Test it and have fun! :)

Door and windows work!

Use them, change the interior, make yourself a tent, if you don't like the style! :D

Edited by Sieben