Books not wasted and panicked when gun aimed at

Jela331

Hello there, here are few minor suggestions for PZ.

First one is when somebody reads a skill book, the skill book shouldn't disappear. It should stay, so someone else can read it. It's realistic.

Second one is to get panicked in multiplayer when somebody aims a gun at you. You'd be panicked if someone aimed it at you, loaded or not, in real life too.

That's all for now.

I agree with this, however with the books, I feel they should be much harder to find and/or possibly if we get up to the stage, to actually write up a skill book, and be able to produce and sell skill books. This concept I believe would be interesting for later development when there's a larger focus on bartering in multiplayer and single player game modes.

I'm personally torn between current reading material disappearing after reading it. Especially since we can use them as fuel for fire. In case of MP it's good that it won't be shared and teaching/learning will kick in eventually, but in case of SP it would be good to leave them and use as burning material, since you are more likely to burn stuff you already read.

It would be awesome if guns pointed at you make you panic (whether they are loaded or not) but if you hear a *click* (as in they have no ammo) then you immediately lose panic status. 

this should only happen when you see the gun pointed at you... not that the panicking becomes an indicator of someone aiming at you (even though you don't see him/her)

Make books rarer, but have durability so while being read the durability breaks down bit by bit due to how you are handling it.

After sharing it so many times it'll break.

Basically for every 10% of progress you use from the book, reduces durability by 5%.

I always found it odd that your character discards (or forcibly ingests?) the book when they're finished. Just because you've finished a book doesn't mean you have to throw it to the ground and never look at it again (or cram it down your throat in hopes the knowledge will reach your brain.)

I always found it odd that your character discards (or forcibly ingests?) the book when they're finished. Just because you've finished a book doesn't mean you have to throw it to the ground and never look at it again (or cram it down your throat in hopes the knowledge will reach your brain.)

Desperate times call for desperate measures ;-)