So I won Project Zomboid.

Rikashey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's nothing in the notes, but the zed seem to be moving around a lot more in my games. Could be just because I've got zombies set to insane in sandbox so I'm just seeing normal metagame movements more readily.

The bug that keep changes the sandbox option everytime you load a game, is still present?

Cuz it seems so in my latest games...

I know there's nothing in the notes, but the zed seem to be moving around a lot more in my games. Could be just because I've got zombies set to insane in sandbox so I'm just seeing normal metagame movements more readily.

The zombies DO seem to be a bit more persistent and sensitive in build 25. I've noticed them spotting me from a further distance away, and running over when I cave a skull in now. Oh, and there seems to be more runners than usual. That or I keep finding the fresh ones.

Current safehouse is here, decided to say fuck it and used my starting house as a fortress. The neighbourhood to the west was getting thoroughly torn up by zombies last time I checked.

If you think the neighborhood west of you is bad, I'm playing night of the living dead zombies with the number set to insane... In west point.

I feel You Bro. Insane zombies + Westpoint is actually a pretty good challange, and it definitly feels like "City overrun by zombies"

If you think the neighborhood west of you is bad, I'm playing night of the living dead zombies with the number set to insane... In west point.

I feel You Bro. Insane zombies + Westpoint is actually a pretty good challange, and it definitly feels like "City overrun by zombies"

Nice name.

Nice name.

Why, thank You good Sir!

Nice name.

Why, thank You good Sir!

I should've went with LongDongSilver.

Surviving one month isn't winning. Ridding the entire map of every single zombie is the only way to actually win.

How is that winning?

I won because I've made it so that my character lives in a paradise far from the dangers of zombies. A place where all his survival needs are taken care of. In an zombie apocalyptic world that's how you win.

Surviving one month isn't winning. Ridding the entire map of every single zombie is the only way to actually win.

But that isn't possible is it? Zombies respawn right? There's no actual way to clear every zombie on the map.

Nope. Isn't possible to kill every zombie. New zombies wander in from the edge of the map.

You shouldn't have to kill every zombie to win the game anyways. The point of the game is survival.

But that isn't possible is it? Zombies respawn right? There's no actual way to clear every zombie on the map.

Nope. Isn't possible to kill every zombie. New zombies wander in from the edge of the map.

You shouldn't have to kill every zombie to win the game anyways. The point of the game is survival.

Do they though?

We have already been informed that zombie migration has been disabled for the past few builds (not that it was in the update notes, I don't think), and by that logic any zombies 'spawned' at the map edges would remain at, or near the map edges until the player approached their location. So even if the zombies are still spawning at the map edges, you'd be able to rid the map of zombies, with the exception of the very edges which would be densely packed with zombie hordes, unable to migrate their way across the map (until they were approached by the player).

I think being able to encounter no zombies anywhere except a ring around the map edges would be pretty close to 'beating' the game - at which point you'd probably die from an illness or exposure, just so the game has the final say ;)

It isn't possible to kill every zombie but I think I have an idea.

I've pretty much beaten the game and have ammo coming out the wazoo but nothing to do with it.

Maybe I should take on a challenge of roaming the entire map and killing every zombie I come across. Every single one.

I wouldn't be able to kill all of them but most. It'd be fun and give me something to do and brag about.

Hey guys, just killed my 10,000th zombie... can't find anymore. Getting bored.

It isn't possible to kill every zombie but I think I have an idea.

I've pretty much beaten the game and have ammo coming out the wazoo but nothing to do with it.

Maybe I should take on a challenge of roaming the entire map and killing every zombie I come across. Every single one.

I wouldn't be able to kill all of them but most. It'd be fun and give me something to do and brag about.

Hey guys, just killed my 10,000th zombie... can't find anymore. Getting bored.

Then you should go off to that tiny little area off away from West Point with the farm and try to hole up there just for the hell of it. Maybe try to set up a bunch of safehouses all over the place so if you're travelling you have somewhere to hole up?

<cough> *sandbox* </cough>  <cough> *mods* </cough>

It is a Sandbox game but the only thing I changed was water shutoff to 0-6 months to be more realistic. Also, this is Build 25, there are no mods that work with it atm.

hm. nice base. BUT..gigamart ??

looking from the map I would assume you did A LOT  of hauling logs.

or somehow the logs got to gigamart by a different way

There's a forest behind Gigamart and near Twiggy's.

Build a bridge north towards the rest of town. And land on the roof. Then build around the town. Hahaha. For me i completely isolated westpoint town centre. Then moved to the other town and took over the large hotel in the main strip.

Hmm, maybe.

Also, this is Build 25, there are no mods that work with it atm.

Also, this is Build 25

this is Build 25

Build 25

;o

That's not winning project zomboid, that's exploiting an alpha test version missing 3/4 of the features planned for the final version. Ofc it's easy if you don't RP something somewhat "realisable" and grow plants in concrete.

Good job tho, looks nice.