So I won Project Zomboid.

Rikashey

Build 25

Originally, I wanted to build my safehouse on the lake but the game wouldn't let me. Besides, the water tiles are very ugly. (No offense to the devs)

I built my safehouse on top of Giga Mart. The highest point is 6 stories off the ground... I think.

I'm safe from all zombies and I'm self-sustaining.

Images of my stockpile can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/9KJYF

Summary of my stockpile:

• 70 Anti-Depressants
  • 50 Beta Blockers
  • 69 Painkillers
  • 55 Sleeping Tablets
  • 114 Bandages
  • 103 Bandaids
  • 60 Vitamins
  • 68 Bags of chips
  • 32 Orange Sodas
  • 79 9mm Rounds
  • 10 Boxes of 9mm Rounds
  • 18 Boxes of Shotgun Shells
  • 3 Pistols
  • 3 Shotguns
  • 3 Axes

XzJ4Zvo.jpg

2CZvete.jpg2fWavya.jpgWZh0jNx.jpgVS5plZs.jpgT3PDMCo.jpgSu9B64M.jpgbSO60ew.jpg

V0Aelak.jpgttHEn3W.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will die.

...of old age or boredom.

Nope. You'll accidentally hit "E" button, Ryan Jones will jump over the fence and splash his body on the ground.

Only in your dreams.

Je3OP.gif

Build 25 seems to have migration mechanics back. Good luck with the 500+ zombie horde coming towards you aws...

Unless zombies can climb sheet rope they'll never touch me.

o0D0B.gif

and then suddenly... 'nom' and ur dead. :) that's the best/worst thing about pz... the second u think u've won.. ur dead. If u start getting cocky u may as well shoot urself now! (or drink bleach, since shooting urself isn't implemented yet xD)
Oh oh.. or the devs sneakily put NPCS in and one crawls up the rope while ur sleeping and embraces u in the sleep... with a knife...
Keep on chur toeses :3 

Oh oh.. or the devs sneakily put NPCS in and one crawls up the rope while ur sleeping and embraces u in the sleep... with a knife...

Keep on chur toeses :3 

You can remove/add sheet rope at anytime. Just have to take it down before going to bed if there was npcs.

You're barely 2m into the game. Looks like you've planted all of the crops at one time, meaning you'll harvest them at the same time (with slight difference between different plants) and they will only last you couple of days. You don't have that many non-perishable food in your inventory along with a stockpile of books and magazines in case of siege, on the other hand you have waaaaaay to many bandages that you won't ever use.

As for the idea itself, your base looks very good.

Best of luck.

Awesome fort, I had a nice one going but the save wasn't updated to build 25 :sad:

P.S. I miss those Hong Kong movies with Chow Yun Fat, a shame they don't make 'em like that anymore :-/

I like Bulletproof Monk.

If you did this in multiplayer, you wouldn't last a second.

I actually did build a fort in multiplayer at the Northern Farm and was close to becoming self sustaining. I only ended up dying because I decided to help other people.

You don't have that many non-perishable food in your inventory

Take a look at these additional images.

http://imgur.com/a/9KJYF

68 bags of chips...

I also have some perishable food in the fridge at Twiggy's.

I've read OP, that's in total "only" 4-5m worth of non-perishable food.

.... whaaaaat .... what do you mean perishable in fridges? 2m into the game and you still have power?

If you did this in multiplayer, you wouldn't last a second.

I actually did build a fort in multiplayer at the Northern Farm and was close to becoming self sustaining. I only ended up dying because I decided to help other people.

I actually meant, you'd be pretty damn spottable in multiplayer and someone would eventually climb on the roof and loot you.

You don't have that many non-perishable food in your inventory

Take a look at these additional images.

http://imgur.com/a/9KJYF

68 bags of chips...

I also have some perishable food in the fridge at Twiggy's.

I've read OP, that's in total "only" 4-5m worth of non-perishable food.

.... whaaaaat .... what do you mean perishable in fridges? 2m into the game and you still have power?

Actually, there isn't any power but for some reason the fridge at Twiggy's never lost power. It continues to keep my food cold.

At the minute the game is balanced around testing so its tuned to be easy so we can test all the end game stuff to see if it works.  I suspect in the finished the version it will take potentially years to level up skills to max and everything will be tuned to be a lot harder and take a lot longer.

Thinking of starting a new character. This time I wanna play differently. Anyone have any suggestions? Haven't tried living on the road yet.

Yeah, try being a nomad. No settling down, living off looted food, sleeping in different houses all the time. Always moving. It's how I play, and I usually last a little while before I end up getting eaten.

Thinking of starting a new character. This time I wanna play differently. Anyone have any suggestions? Haven't tried living on the road yet.

Yeah, try being a nomad. No settling down, living off looted food, sleeping in different houses all the time. Always moving. It's how I play, and I usually last a little while before I end up getting eaten.

Should I choose Security Guard or Park Ranger?

Night Owl seems really good for being a nomad but Outdoorsman seems good too.

blah blah, Original Post

Hear this man please. I think that he is here to complain that the game is too easy. ;)

Story time maybe?

blah blah, Original Post

Hear this man please. I think that he is here to complain that the game is too easy. ;)

Story time maybe?

Not much of a story.

Started on Chucky's Crazy Server and immediately went to Logging co. Found a backpack in the lockers, equipped a Garbage Bag to secondary and loaded up with a shotgun, tons of boxes of shotgun shells, and the essential tools and weapons.

Made a run for the Northern Farm and was lucky enough that no one had setup there. Unloaded everything and started barricading and putting up a fence. I put a sheet rope on the 2nd story window and barricaded it when not using it. Gathered tons and tons of logs inside  the house and started building a deck area outside the 2nd story window on the front side of the house.

Was planning to start farming on the deck and build rain collectors but decided that I wanted some human interaction first. Told everyone on public chat that I'd provide them a place to stay with food and water if they help me build up the safehouse. One dude responded and came right over. He dumped a grip load of logs in my safehouse as some sort of offering. While I was building on the 2nd story deck I accidentally misclicked and let off my shotgun. It didn't hit the dude but he got scared and ran into the house.

I said "woops" and went into the house to get more logs. While picking them up he shot me point blank in the head.

Not much of a story.

Started on Chucky's Crazy Server and immediately went to Logging co. Found a backpack in the lockers, equipped a Garbage Bag to secondary and loaded up with a shotgun, tons of boxes of shotgun shells, and the essential tools and weapons.

Made a run for the Northern Farm and was lucky enough that no one had setup there. Unloaded everything and started barricading and putting up a fence. I put a sheet rope on the 2nd story window and barricaded it when not using it. Gathered tons and tons of logs inside  the house and started building a deck area outside the 2nd story window on the front side of the house.

Was planning to start farming on the deck and build rain collectors but decided that I wanted some human interaction first. Told everyone on public chat that I'd provide them a place to stay with food and water if they help me build up the safehouse. One dude responded and came right over. He dumped a grip load of logs in my safehouse as some sort of offering. While I was building on the 2nd story deck I accidentally misclicked and let off my shotgun. It didn't hit the dude but he got scared and ran into the house.

I said "woops" and went into the house to get more logs. While picking them up he shot me point blank in the head.

Wow, nice one. A pretty morbid and pretty realistic human interaction (when in desperate times) if you ask me. When this game takes off it's going to really be something!