Need help for buildings

Marco1

Looks pretty darn good for a first try. Roofs can be a bit tricky, just play around with them and see what works.

For a full list of room definitions, what spawns in what room and in what container have a look here;
http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5461-full-list-of-current-room-definitions/page-2#entry76231

Put a .tbx up and I can check it for you if you like

Maybe I'm blind or something but I can't find your TBX to check it. But I will give you some tips on making roofs that I discovered when making the two buildings I have.

First of all you need to add another floor. So if your building has two stories you need to add at least a third, which is where the roof goes. Which brings me to the next tip. As you've probably noticed on very large building the roof tends to... hit the top of the floor and become flat on top? In cases like that just add another floor and add a roof on top of the roof until it's tall enough.

I'm guess those are the problems you are running into with the roofs, so I hope that helps.

Marco I do my roofs much like that too, 1 slope on each side then just a flat top. It doesn't really make a difference unless you have a building overlooking it, but it really doesn't matter. You can send me the .tbx and I'll check it and finalize it for you to make sure everything is alright.

I can use it in my map mod, and im sure Ringo could squeeze it in somewhere too (also others may use it for there maps)