[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

The server is great!

BTW guys my in game name is Samuel and I am always looking for a companion to play with and I have 2 axes and lots of food.

Me too, lool. Seeing as my character is a complete nomad and constantly sneaking around, I don't really get to meet a lot of people for roleplay :[

Hey guys i keep crashing once i join the server, i connect and then the screen and HUD loads for around 5 seconds and then the game crashes. i'v tried it in all game mods, compatible 32 and 64, anyone know whats up thanks :)

Not too sure, try creating a post on the Help forums. Or search out your problem there. Many issues have already been troubleshot and solved.

Me and friend play on this server. Might start making some youtube videos of this, like a few seasons since everyone is cool on the server.

This is Mayor Johnson btw/ also has Ben, officer David.

My friend had a kid looking for his dad who worked with the Mayor, Deputy Mayor Kosmo Kramer and Patrick Wilson.

Once we get ready to film we will bring these character back to life, I'll get him to sign up to these forums.

Haha yeah good game. Looking forward to filming.

Can't seem to connect.  Get an initial, quick "Connection Failed", then endless connecting.

I am in the same situation. Is anyone else having this issue?

Try turning off your firewalls. Worked for me.

Firewall's been off, same predicament.  

Restarted server and changed a few options. 

-No more starting axe.

Will be listening to feedback and changing some other things if I think enough folks want it so.

Server is now up and running. WIll be monitoring it and reviewing logs for the night.

Enjoy! And my apologies for the downtime.

-No more starting axe.

Will be listening to feedback and changing some other things if I think enough folks want it so.

Server is now up and running. WIll be monitoring it and reviewing logs for the night.

How about a starting bat?

It doesn't last very long and it's a basic weapon.

-No more starting axe.

How about a starting bat?

It doesn't last very long and it's a basic weapon.

hey, would like a bat also, i think they are working on that atm as-well as white-listing, server lag, role-play rules (maybe) all that good stuff.  :)

Loving the server so far!

I think the bat idea is great, however axe was a bit overkill. Thanks for removing it, Admins! :D

I hope to see you all in-game! (My name is Michael Cin in-game)

EDIT: May I suggest for a character reboot? To allow everyone who was killed by stupid means (griefers, random people deciding to kill you, etc) to be resurrected if the player wants him/her to be because of a stupid death.

Just saying 'cause me and some others have died to stupid reasons also. Just a suggestion! :)

I dont think a starting weapon is good at all in my opinion.

When you start the game and you dont have a weapon, its makes you go around serching for something better than a butter knife, if you find someone with a weapon, most of the time right now you will team up with him and serch for a weapon while he helps you.

But so far the server is working pretty well, good job!

Robber the Pirate uses hax, and allot of people are killing each other on sight.

Screw this, I'm brigging back my character who ALSO got killed on sight, because this is all bullshit.

Please put up the application process when you can. Whitelist would do a lot of good, I'm currently dying from the first guy I meet EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Fuck sake. JUST LET ME RP ;-;