[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

Build25b is the one with 3D models, it's what's running under the iwillupdatemysave beta now.

Build25b is the one with 3D models, it's what's running under the iwillupdatemysave beta now.

Yes you are right. I will update the server shortly.

ok sweet thanks for the quick reply, i also heard you can change audio settings...thats a must in my opinion

well i think the server is down right now if you mean what to try to get it to work, if you mean ingame then just loot and explore and you will end up meeting people and going on adventures :)

Sorry for the delay folks, trying my best to get this working. I'm running into a bit of trouble and it seems like there isn't much tech support on right now being that it's like almost 4am overseas. 

I've been working on it this entire time though, so don't despair. It'll be figured out eventually. I won't stop until it is, I realize the weekend is just starting. 

If anybody has any insight or knows someone who may, please feel free to send me a message. 

Godspeed.

Sorry for the delay folks, trying my best to get this working. I'm running into a bit of trouble and it seems like there isn't much tech support on right now being that it's like almost 4am overseas. 

I've been working on it this entire time though, so don't despair. It'll be figured out eventually. I won't stop until it is, I realize the weekend is just starting. 

If anybody has any insight or knows someone who may, please feel free to send me a message. 

Godspeed.

God sent. Thank you for being so dedicated. :3

it was pretty fun today, and waiting for this to turn back on lol, still perplexed as to how the fire started haha we'll get them waib don't worry

hahaha neeerroooo!!!!

damn ghost fires burning our base down...

im positive this was sabotage lol, if it is, then this means war!!