[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

hey loki, is it possible to decrease the amount of zombies to help with lag issues? and maybe a possible soft reset sometime? on loot and food?

I agree. The map needs to be reseted more. I got hit by a zombie as soon as I got on. Due to the fact that my starting point had smashed windows and zombies in it. 

The zombies smash the windows themselves after time. I'll reset the server today. I'll also look into decreasing the amount of zombies, although I think if we go too low with the zombies then resets will have to happen more frequently. 

Not sure if soft reset is working atm, so having to hard reset every few days would be a problem for players who like to build.

Gonna factor it all into how many zombies I strike from the world.

Good too hear the server is back up! Haven't been online yet, but about the zombies; last time there were a HUGE amount of them, the server start lagging really bad. I'd rather have a medium amount of zombies with little/no lagg than a really dangerous environment with so much lagg that it's unplayable! Just my 2 cents.

I don't play on this server anymore but here's a little friendly advice.

Stop spawning zombies, Admins.

It's no wonder that this server lags and crashes constantly. There are so many dead bodies that's freaking ridiculous.

You guys have some nice roleplayers but that server lag. Damn guys.

Down again..?  I was playing when it seemed to have crashed, not sure if it was just on my end but now I can't connect.

It's your own fault.  You people are too fun to play with, otherwise I'd just piss off.

Sorry folks. Trying to fix the lag issue, so changing around some settings. I anticipate another 20 minutes downtime at the most from the time of this post. Possibly sooner.   

Thanks for your patience and I assure you this will be much smoother from here on out.

Build 25B Has been released, please change your beta settings in your steam library in order to connect. 

The old build is now renamed 25A.

The new build is now [iwillbackupmysave]  AKA 25B

Thanks for your patience all. Please feel free to report any issues.

There are about 6 people on the server atm. I see people attempting to connect and being disconnected.

If you are trying to use a character you've had, I suggest going into your computers project zomboid multiplayer files and deleting that characters folder.

A steam restart as well might help, and if not then at least I can accurately troubleshoot.

Give it a shot and let me know.