[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

Well I am slightly sad now. Middle of reading a carpentry book and my computer Blue Screen Of Death'd on me. Now my char can no longer join the server. Three big hiking bags of every....gone....level 4 carpentry and countless other high level skills all gone haha. Tis the open-beta life though. Time to grind again haha

Crashed. Apparently my character died while my game was fucking up and lagging like hell -.-

I'll play tomorrow. Last I saw of my character was him glitching across the screen as he was getting mauled by invisible zombies.

Betas a beta.

Server crash :P

Think nao is dead too. damnit.

EDIT: NVM, can connect now.

Nao certainly did die, oh, I had to polish off that last half-bottle of whiskey.. The depression set me over the edge, I thought it was lifting my mood! Can't get on the server at the moment, anybody else?

As I am willing to conform to your new found rules , removing people from your server because of their name is stupid. At least have the common courtesy for the people who had this name before you made these rules ......

iz up

As I am willing to conform to your new found rules , removing people from your server because of their name is stupid. At least have the common courtesy for the people who had this name before you made these rules ......

I had the same issue and solved it by changing the username with which i logged in.

However you must also change the name of the directory in user\zomboid\multiplayer to the same name or it will make you a new char.

So i was happily roleplaying with a nice guy named Vladimir and i just get banned for no reason. no explanation or anything.

Dude really with that name you had you honestly think such racist would be allowed? honestly? Grow up brother

So i was happily roleplaying with a nice guy named Vladimir and i just get banned for no reason. no explanation or anything.

Dude really with that name you had you honestly think such racist would be allowed? honestly? Grow up brother

I wasn't being racist, and the name wasn't racist either. What are you talking about?

Server is now Whitelisted. It will be fully implement on April 1st. 

This means the only way to gain access is to apply at our forum here: http://www.rdpz.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=497643&TabID=4282967

All new players are encouraged to sign up and post an introduction. 

We also encourage any current players to send an admin a PM on our forum with your desired username/password.

We will be reaching out to players for this info as well, but please keep in mind that we are very busy.

Thanks for hangin' on as long as y'all have and I can't wait to see you when this puppy is locked up tight from recent griefers/hackers.

Remember, be friendly and Enjoy!

-RosettaStoned

I wont be rejoining your server . Thanks for the work you put in . I tried applying days ago before you said we had to write a book about our back story , and got denied . I wont waste my time on another app . good luck to you .

Byb

I wont be rejoining your server . Thanks for the work you put in . I tried applying days ago before you said we had to write a book about our back story , and got denied . I wont waste my time on another app . good luck to you .

Byb

We had an issue with some admins. They have been removed. I urge you to reconsider. I personally look forward to approving your application. =]