[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

hey raven, what is this tavern thing? is there any chance i could join u guys? ofcourse if our roles go along....i am a friendly survivor, and im very dedicated when it comes to safehouse defence and security... let me know!

My son, all are welcome. after the last hard reboot about 6 hours ago a large group of about 8 survivors made there way across the high way and down into the south town. We traveled the length of the main street takeing what goods the Lord provided along the way. Be careful, a super hoard was last seen near the Police Department there, stretched across from south traveling north.Also a large battle at the Bank round there, you can fight from behind the money desk there . The tavern is the most southern building in this town, the are maps provided by the great Lord goole if you pray at his website. Anyway we are setting up at that tavern. all are welcome to lend aid in the construction and we have a good base there. So thats the story of the Tavern group. 

RevBrown, call me Rev

If nobody is around the area that I'm in when I log in, I'll move to the tavern.

It'll be a long move. If you're smart though with your running and stuff you can have it crammed into a day, so yeah.

Expecting 1-3 day move.

If nobody is around the area that I'm in when I log in, I'll move to the tavern.

It'll be a long move. If you're smart though with your running and stuff I have crammed it into a day before, so yeah.

Expecting 1-3 day move.

The bar is mine I called it! There are rules if you call claim its your I call claim on the bar. Boom I win. haha

Should be up atm

there seems to be a few bugs with soft resets and white listing so postponed for a slightly longer than expected time. in the mean time one of the admins shall keep the peace as normal.

Still sign up on the forum so you can start playing that Character's name now and leveling up his/her skills and storing items in his/her backpacks