[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

SonOfaGun, the Application Whitelist solution shall come soon.

What does this mean?

You'll have to describe, come up with a story and name and just create a character in general. (And if I could make a suggestion, no "SPECIAL CHARACTERS" allowed. Such as: Immunity to zombies. Is a vampire. Dosen't have a better love story than twilight, etc etc.)

So people with lackluster stories and stuff won't get in. You'll notice a CONSIDERABLY lower amount of hackers.

This application process is GREAT for it allows a bunch of character development. And for the love of god, don't do what the other server does.

I hope you get the app process in soon, Admin! :D

ive been going around gathering supplies all evening from like 5pm till 9pm, choping down doors to get planks, i made a massive safehouse with wooden walls and doors...with boxes for water collection and boxes to hold food, ammos, meds etc etc.....ALL of this lost with a single click of the administrator of the server. thanks alot !!

ive been going around gathering supplies all evening from like 5pm till 9pm, choping down doors to get planks, i made a massive safehouse with wooden walls and doors...with boxes for water collection and boxes to hold food, ammos, meds etc etc.....ALL of this lost with a single click of the administrator of the server. thanks alot !!

The point is to rp, not sit there and be bored once you have everything :D

It's too dangerous to go out alone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's true, there are hordes of Shambling dead things knocking at your door.

So, come join or server and find a buddy.

Found a milita and create your own safe zone. Then set out in search of those in need of your skills and protection.

or..

Charge people for your protection, Set up a checkpoint and demand food for passage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RedDawn's Survivalist Roleplay

For the chatty ones

Ventrilo IP -Vent.Sernix.net:4643

For Updates on server status and steam community

steamcommunity.com/id/Spartan114/friends/?invitegid=103582791435285591

WE ARE RUNNING BUILD 25

and you can too! See link -

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbms-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

ADD US TO YOUR FAVORITES GLITCH FREE!

Step one - Naviagte yourself to C:\Users\USERNAME\Zomboid\Lua (Windows)

Step Two - Open "serverlist" with nitepad or a text editor of your choice

Step Three - Add in this handy dandy almost fully premade server favorite by addint a username and password!

name=RedDawn's Survivalist Roleplay Server

port=16261

description=Avoid Atlanta, the last guy in the CDC is a dumb meany.

user=MYUSERNAME --- CHANGE ME

password=PASSWORD --- CHANGE ME

Step Four - Press save, and you are ready to rock'n'roll

The Rules of the Road

1. No Greifing, Trolling or Random killing without ryhme nor reason, Plenty of other servers that allow it.

2. Do your best to attempt a Role, you dont have to be in depth but groups and gangs aswell as trading make it interesting.

3. Don't aruge with admins - They are the Law as Judge Dredd was.

4. No cheating, Period.

5. I reserve the right to ban or kick people for violations of these rules as it is not much to ask,

6. We soon will be application only, so pick a real name! Example! GOOD - Officer Baker PFC Moore, Tim Goodman, Becky Robinson. BAD - Bob, Bonjove, Yoyo Bobo, Fun., Run Fatty, Zombiekiller83.

Hope to see you online, Any problems you can message me here or on steam (Spartan114). with any problems you may have and i will do my best to assist you.

Server Spec's

VPN - Hosted in Atlanta

over 5 gigs of RAM dedicated to the Zomboid Server

Up 24/7, unless I am fiddling with it

Server Resets - Soft Resets when needed

SERVER STORY LINE TO DATE

First major outbreak happens in Atlanta- 0 Hour - March 5th 1304

All contact lost with Most Major citys - March 5th 1502

Nation wide state of Emergency declared - March 7th

Contact lost with Eroupe, South America and most of Asia March 8th

FEMA sets up a refugee camp in at towns logging camp assited by a unit of US Marines March 13th

Last contact with POTUS - March16th

Refugee Camp becomes last bastion of humanity as Marines struggle to throw up more walls to keep out a growing number of unddead. - March 17th

A static covered Emergency Broadcast can be heard on all radio frequency's throughout the city - "This is an Emergency Broadcast to all Survivors. I am Captain Hank Kilgore, USMC. We have established a safe zone just outside the city. We have walls, weapons and FEMA is here with doctors. If you can contact us we will find you, and bring you safely to us. Yet if you try to fight us, justice will be swift. Martial law is in effect. This message will repeat every ten minutes." - March 16th

All radio communication from the Military Base ceased abruptly - March 18th

I will add more as the server progresses, as for now - Game on.

Id like to remind everyone to read these rules please. Remember to use a proper RP name and no random killing.

This is the Rev Brown here, I am setting up a Safe place for gods blessed. It is located at the supermarket between the two towns. The roads arent too bad. need farming equipment and tools. have many suplys there. Come all

Ace game, great RP, need a group or app for it, something to contact each other. maybe when it goes white. 

Please put me on the list. RevBrown out.

RIP Roger.

Poor guy was seeing his dead daughter everywhere....

One of my favorite characters I've played  :cool:

Sorry, man, but it had to be done. On the bright side, his speech before died helped to add some more to my characters backstory.

/. 

Hi Lord Squirrel, its the RevBrown, stashed any good stuff lately?  This server is great. they re just doing a Hard restm any idea how long that lasts?

I like the name Btw, Mine is ReverandBworn, here to help the flock