[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

hey guys , great fun yesterday thanks to anthony wright and ells ! hope to meet you guys again! atm im tryn to connect but server seems down? anyone confirm?  and if anyone want to team up and try to create a survivor Fort just let me know im up for it, atm im in muldrag in a house between the church and the burger shop!

Yeah, my ID connection is being accepted but it just stays at connecting. Weird. Server has been experiencing a lot of zombie lag recently, but RedDawn is pretty good about getting these kinds of problems fixed quickly. Won't be too long I bet.

Hey I had great fun last night with Benjou, jhpong and and DocBaztard at our base out of nowhere.

If I may can I suggest to reduce lag and cluttering. I dont know if people would agree but using sandbox settings:

• reduce zombies to very low for lag issues but make them fast sprinters, strong and non transmitable (this way it reasonable to live, and we only have to deal with our injuries when we encounter them.  This way lag might be solved, and we only have to deal with the human aspect?) Plus we could probely support more people this way
  • and maybe longer in the time when the power and water cut out ( some people do not play as long as me, and do not have the luxury to set up base in time, maybe this is best to avoid server reset every time?)

Well that is my 2 cents, what do you guys think on that?

Because at the moment I am not scared of zombies, only lag, this way with small amounts of zombies but them being super strong and fast (and nontransmitable, maybe) we can truly be scared of them right, its more intimate i feel

Nothing gold can stay, Ponyboy

Hehe. Anybody else know what that's from?

Man, I wish the server was back up. Wonder if they're doing a large wipe? I don't know how any of the wipings work. Hope we keep at least the items held at the time before reset. (Of course, if they're even resetting.)