[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

Most people write a nice paragraph or two and get accepted. A book is hardly needed, but if people won't even write a few sentences about their back story then they clearly will not Role Play in the server and just troll/break rules and ruin everyone's gaming experience.

These are exciting times we are living in. Project Zomboid is blasting off and we are all lucky to be in a locked down and fair server to all.

Remember to make an application then if accepted write your chars back story. Also send your Username Password for your PJZ Char to an admin to be white listed. Server goes full white list in a couple of days so the sooner the better

Stay safe survivors.  

Just wanted to say that I'm against extra zombies and spawning in guns for players to use. Yesterday was basically shooting hundreds of zombies with infinite ammo and not getting anywhere. It makes the game less about survival/roleplaying and more about an infinite zombie killer (Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor). It also means that those who spawn without admins to spawn in stuff, or are alone, have such little chance of survival.

I realise it's all up to the admins, just wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way and put my thoughts out there.

Just wanted to say that I'm against extra zombies and spawning in guns for players to use. Yesterday was basically shooting hundreds of zombies with infinite ammo and not getting anywhere. It makes the game less about survival/roleplaying and more about an infinite zombie killer (Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor). It also means that those who spawn without admins to spawn in stuff, or are alone, have such little chance of survival.

I realise it's all up to the admins, just wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way and put my thoughts out there.

Huh? I'm sorry but how did you get 100s of guns or whatever? I play with my best friends and I don't even spawn them in stuff. For starters I enjoy when they cry "I'M STARVING TO DEATH WAAA" mwhahahaha. For second, it wouldn't be right to do such a thing at all

Yesterday guns were being given out, and there were at least 8 shotguns that I saw as well as hundreds of shells. Someone got them somehow, and there were far too many for it to be legitimate. I just assumed an admin had to have been spawning them in, because if not, who else?

Yesterday guns were being given out, and there were at least 8 shotguns that I saw as well as hundreds of shells. Someone got them somehow, and there were far too many for it to be legitimate. I just assumed an admin had to have been spawning them in, because if not, who else?

Zombies carry tons of guns on them, no admin would spawn such a thing I just asked other admins and nope. I just looted about 6 pistols on about 30 or so zombies. It is legitimate to find that much. Even more so if you raid the gun stores

Server down? was just about to start recording :sad:

Yeah for a minute it was down, another java crash. No idea why they used java buuut hey what can ya' do. The fastest way is to message an admin on our forums or send them a chat request on the website. Post a link so I can see what you recorded when you are done

Will the server be reset soon? 

Seems like guns are all over the place now :sad:

Anyway for less guns, could make it harder

Unless the devs stop 1 in 5 zombies from having a gun on them. Nothing will ever stop guns. This takes place in American after all ;)

I think the gun number is just as right as it is now. Remember that we need a pistol to repair another pistol, that way they are "consumed" I often do it. And everyone should have the possibility to get one, I find it kinda fair.

And like Garbonzo said, there is a lot of gun in America, I won't learn this fact to anyone, but it's a fact, so I find it NORMAL to find pistol ( and we don't find shotguns on people !! ) and 9mm ammo on zombies. Maybe for more coherence have the pistol and 9mm ammo in the same body would be nice.

I don't mind these many guns as there is a never ending stream of zombies...the world has ended it is over. Attacks will come unless you live in the wilderness all alone. Groups have sprung up all around the cities and they are dispatching zombies at an alarming rate. However more and more and MORE just keep on coming. Soon groups will attack other groups in search of food/ammo/nails. How will you die!?!?!