[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

This is the RevBrown, The Tavern Safe House is still free to all, take what you need, leave what you can for others.  There was a violent incident as the mad man Wayne King was shot dead but Lucas Price, Bless both there men, one for being in a better place the other for making it a better place.   Come all to the Tavern Safe House. Aplace to meet and meat. 

Baby Jebus Bless You All

Lucas Price here. Yes I did kill Wayne, but he compromised the safety of all survivors. I take no joy in my actions, but I do not regret them. May the lord have mercy on me.

This is True I in the sight of Baby Jebus say Wayne reach for a gun and Lucas shoot him in the eye. one shot.  The Tavern Safe House is still open to all, Low on food but have tools, If you can help out around the place your welcome.   Meet and Meat, Take what you need, Leave what you can. Bless you all. PreacherBrown

ADMIN PROBLEM.

Hey can i writte in spanish in the server?
Because i was playing just about 5 minutes ago, im in the chat with another player speaking in our language (spanish) and some guy come up saying that we need to speak english in the server or play somewere else so i came up and say to him that we are more comfortable speaking in our language its not my problem if he doesn't know spanish, like 5 seconds after i got banned.

Wtf? Is this some kind of only "America" server? I dont want to get into trouble but im really pissed off right now.

It is only an English speaking server. Due to role playing reasons and moderation over others. (kind of hard to moderate when one is speaking other than English) I have a few dutch players who enjoy role playing on this server but they do not speak Dutch. They have a Dutch name because well. That is the name they were given but they still speak English only. So as you can see this is not an "american only server" It is an English speaking server.

Fact of the matter is you were getting smart with someone who asked you nicely to speak English. As the Original Post says, Admins are the law as Judge Dredd was the law. So if you are unable to speak English correctly in a Role Playing manner than this is not the server for you. I believe there are a few South American Spanish/Portuguese servers popping up now days.

Hi to everybody. Maybe i will have a little amount of problems playing here because i'm italian and i don't know english very well but...i will try and enjoy! Can someone of you give me some advice for the server and the way to play in a place like this? 

Hi to everybody. Maybe i will have a little amount of problems playing here because i'm italian and i don't know english very well but...i will try and enjoy! Can someone of you give me some advice for the server and the way to play in a place like this? 

Type correctly not like this "hai wuz up! u guise gawt ne foodz?" 

Use radio *R* when talking over the main chat when in character. When out of character such as asking a question to an admin use brackets [    ]       

Be friendly and read the first post over and over until you understand what this server is about.

This is RevBrownJr, you may have seen me around the Tavern. It has come a long way from when a group of us trekked all the way from the other end of town and from up the highway and settled the Tavern. A large group of us blessed  few, my memory fades on the names... Bless you all who have worked on it. The fence is great and we have a water barrel Crops on the way. Good works done for all the people. The Tavern Safe House, Meet and Meat. Take what you need leave what you can.  

Anyway i am posting because i have been bitten. Its bad, I am going to the police station to try to draw the super swarms out of town North West. Baby Jebus be with you all.  If you see my Father PreacherBrown (im PBJr) Tell him i said 'see you soon'

Preacher BrownJr signing out.

***Last  seen in the Pizza place in the middle of a Super swarm****  

It is only an English speaking server. Due to role playing reasons and moderation over others. (kind of hard to moderate when one is speaking other than English) I have a few dutch players who enjoy role playing on this server but they do not speak Dutch. They have a Dutch name because well. That is the name they were given but they still speak English only. So as you can see this is not an "american only server" It is an English speaking server.

Fact of the matter is you were getting smart with someone who asked you nicely to speak English. As the Original Post says, Admins are the law as Judge Dredd was the law. So if you are unable to speak English correctly in a Role Playing manner than this is not the server for you. I believe there are a few South American Spanish/Portuguese servers popping up now days.

Oh i see now, my missunderstanding its just that i have played over and over in english servers and its the same thing, they aren't moderators or something like that, its just people pissing me off because i speak spanish.

But i understand now, i will only speak spanish in the server then.

Ok. Thanks so much but...i was wondering, why everyone has a Radio? :D

You know the satellite coverage would work a long time after event. as long as we could solar charge USB we should all be using *T* for text message. I have Iphone not a radio 

Server is back up. Java crashed again. Also a reminder, if you have not sent an app in on the new web site you need to do so to be able to play in the future. Also all future server information reguarding crashes and restarts and the like will be posted there.

www.rdpz.guildportal.com

can you still not harvest or plant anything?  (fedora) ?

Farming is bugged. Unfortunately there isnt anything on our side we can do. We have to wait for the dev's to fix this.