[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

I think the server must be down, yes.

I played as Geonjaha, not realising the name rule. Maybe we should add our initials to the start of our usernames so that people know who we are if we've met before? Eg. "[GJ] John Smith".

Yes java seems to have crashed yet again. (tis the life of an open beta test) Seems there is an on going bug the devs are well aware of that causes it to crash like this. Unfortunately I do not have access yet to do a reboot of the server and allow java to correctly load. At the moment only Red Dawn or Rosetta are able to do that.

And welcome Ashley Haight, sadly creating a user name does in fact create a new character. The server should be white listed soon so it would be best to have your RP username created sooner than later as to save all progress with their skills and inside their backpack.

This Is the Rev Brown Here again. Thw Tavern at the south side of the south town is a Safe House. come everyone. God bless you.

Hey Jr. I knew your father, he was a good man.

Thank you, I lost contact with him a while back. hoping he finds the tavern by himself. 

Mat and the others i have played with be sure to sign up with the web site, Bless you all Rev BrownJr

+Darn you to heck server downtime. Want to be out there scavenging up stuff for the Tavern Safe House, We have a good community down here, and spiritual guidance for those  survivors that need it, also real supplies. Please leave what you can and take only what you need. The Tavern SF, community, safety and the Baby Jebus. Welcome wiry traveler.

Tavern members please tag this post. and sign up for that rather good website for white list.