[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

HACKER ALERT!

12:00 a.m. San Diego.

Some guy named Robert The Pirate was going though all the map with super speed and shotgun or pistol spawn, killed me once and other players that revealed their possition so i set up a trap i caught him on video.

Your server is NOT safe please do something! I cant play with these jerks on the server!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hy7u3U1EU

Let us know when anything changes please. Really want to play again. :P

I agree with the others. We need a whitelist so that everone serious about playing has a pre-defined name. Randoms will just ruin the experience by hacking and things. Until there is I'm afraid I'll be playing on a foreign server with a whitelist.

Hope to cya guys soon.

I agree with the others. We need a whitelist so that everone serious about playing has a pre-defined name. Randoms will just ruin the experience by hacking and things. Until there is I'm afraid I'll be playing on a foreign server with a whitelist.

Hope to cya guys soon.

But PLEASE dont use the steam login stuff that the mind server has going on.

That is why i migrated to this server

Hope to cya guys soon.

But PLEASE dont use the steam login stuff that the mind server has going on.

That is why i migrated to this server

Yeah, I'm following this server too. I just hope there is some way to implement a whitelist without doing that.

Hey all.  Currently there is a bug which I will not name, but it's crashing servers all over the place.  Server was running for almost 2 days straight before this came about.

There WILL be a whitelist/application process implimented by next week. I work fulltime and don't have the time to work on this as much as I would like.

Until then I ask that you are all patient.

Also, thank you for reporting the hackers.

I am currently looking to recruit admins, so if you're interested and mature enough to handle such responsibility then please message me on steam. 'RosettaStoned'

Server is restarted and will be up momentarily. I apologize for the downtime but as of right now I don't believe there is anything I can do to stop these particular server crashes from happening. I will be monitoring the server for the rest of the evening/night and will reboot if it crashes again.

Hi,

I am new to project zomboid and only bought it for the multiplayer , your server seemed fun and when i tried to join it said: Client version(956) doesn't match server(962) . Today was the first time i played so it is highly unlikely that I am outdated.Also I checked for updates anyway. Is it me? If so how should I fix this?  Is it you? When is it going to be up?

Thanks,

Jack :geek: