[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

Had to restart the server a few times while troubleshooting all the crashes, also readded original server attributes (axe & such).

It should be much more stable now. It's been a tough transition, with a build update right smack in the middle of it all. Thanks for being patient.

Remember to be friendly, mature, and most of all enjoy yourselves!

Had to restart the server a few times while troubleshooting all the crashes, also readded original server attributes (axe & such).

It should be much more stable now. It's been a tough transition, with a build update right smack in the middle of it all. Thanks for being patient.

Remember to be friendly, mature, and most of all enjoy yourselves!

Thankyou Loki, my wife and i both like the server and appreciate your dedication.

Me and friend play on this server. Might start making some youtube videos of this, like a few seasons since everyone is cool on the server.

This is Mayor Johnson btw/ also has Ben, officer David.  

My friend had a kid looking for his dad who worked with the Mayor, Deputy Mayor Kosmo Kramer and Patrick Wilson.

Once we get ready to film we will bring these character back to life, I'll get him to sign up to these forums.

Is this server plagued by the same issues of players robbing you blind in the night, like I've seen on just about every other server I've been on?  Plenty of servers say no griefing, but none that I've joined really seem to care that players just loot your otherwise-secure base in your sleep.

I know that something like that couldn't be enforced 100%, but I'm curious if it is recognized and treated as a "bad thing."

That's been my main issue with all the other servers, if it's not a big one here, I'll probably be sticking around -- Everyone else certainly has been raving about how great it is.

I seem to not be able to sow seeds of any kind on this server as of 3/22, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

And yes I did unpack the seeds, and I tried to sow seeds with many different combinations of equipped seeds, watering cans, trowels, etc.

I seem to not be able to sow seeds of any kind on this server as of 3/22, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

And yes I did unpack the seeds, and I tried to sow seeds with many different combinations of equipped seeds, watering cans, trowels, etc.

I think farming is bugged as of the last patch, dunno why but thats the word im getting.

lol yeah people do that, just be careful and dont trust anyone, by the way the server needs a soft reset on food and supplies...and zombies ( i was thinking of increasing the zombies again, they seem to die out really quick, considering i saw like 30 people online last night...or make them stronger...one of the 2, or both lol )

oh and ugh.. so many hackers.....seen like perfect level 5 carpentry fences everywhere....if your gonna hack please just do it on sandbox or survival, your already so overpowered its insane

I tested the server for like 30 minutes.

Why everyone starts out with an axe? that kinda kills the point of begin helpless and the need to find something to defend yourself.

Also it was kinda laggy here and there, it needs a soft reset on zombies if possible, food and supplies are fine, you can find canned food if you look around the houses.

Dat Ez mode with the axe tho

Why everyone starts out with an axe? that kinda kills the point of begin helpless and the need to find something to defend yourself.

Also it was kinda laggy here and there, it needs a soft reset on zombies if possible, food and supplies are fine, you can find canned food if you look around the houses.

yeah i have to agree with this, maybe we should let it go, im actually fine just running around in and out for supplies just avoiding zombies, it seems easy, albeit there is far far less zombies now than there was previously

lol yeah people do that, just be careful and dont trust anyone, by the way the server needs a soft reset on food and supplies...and zombies ( i was thinking of increasing the zombies again, they seem to die out really quick, considering i saw like 30 people online last night...or make them stronger...one of the 2, or both lol )

You need to expand your search area then, I found a whole trailer park, 2 stores and a warehouse completely untouched. Also when ever i go into Muld just to look around, i always find food and supplies.

yeah i have to agree with this, maybe we should let it go, im actually fine just running around in and out for supplies just avoiding zombies, it seems easy, albeit there is far far less zombies now than there was previously

As i see it right now is always like this:

More zombies= less looters

Less zombies= More looters

And here with the axe, you can become a killing machine of zombies so

Looter with axe= Less zombies and loot

Is fun to look around for food in a server that has been up for more than 7 months in-game and you may find a dogfood can to eat.

Also, i think is better to soft reset zombies more than supplies, is that even possible? I mean is the apocalypse, shit sucks.

Just got KOS'ed by a guy named Decker across from pharmahug. No warning or ANY attempt at roleplay.

Edit: Fixed spelling.

Maybe he was roleplaying. Roleplaying a bandit that kills and steals.

Nope he just killed me and when I returned he did it again, so I had to take matters into my own hands. Really hope a whitelist gets implemented at some point to stop asshats like that from logging on. It is a roleplay server after all, the guy could have robbed me at gunpoint and I would have complied but no, he just shot me without a simgle word.