[24/7][Role-Play][East Coast][Build25v5] - It's too dangerous to go out alone!

RedDawn141

It's the gradual evolution of all these types of servers, if you post your IP on the forum you get griefers and trolls...

It's a shame because I love the challenge of not only surviving myself but also finding and helping players who are not going to survive solo, gives me something to work for. Sadly, broadcasting your location to new players is just troll bait without PvP.

Don't get me wrong, I never KOS, but being able to threaten someone with a shotgun and five friends sure cuts down on the grief.

It's the gradual evolution of all these types of servers, if you post your IP on the forum you get griefers and trolls...

It's a shame because I love the challenge of not only surviving myself but also finding and helping players who are not going to survive solo, gives me something to work for. Sadly, broadcasting your location to new players is just troll bait without PvP.

Don't get me wrong, I never KOS, but being able to threaten someone with a shotgun and five friends sure cuts down on the grief.

It's funny when I was playing yesterday I was terrified of hitting a group member so I always ran after lone zombies. 

You could try setting it to include the safety system, kind of a must have for for groups of players in order to reduce friendly fire. 

I'll try to login again today and check my console read out, but as far as I remember last night pvp was off. 

EDIT: Confirmed, PVP is on now, including safety...  Not sure what was going on last night, might play in this server a bit more yet   :cool: 

Thanks again for hosting RedDawn141

Terrible server, absolutely over run with greifers. I have played here two days now and found no food at all, there is a bug that makes it so the crops can not grow. the player base are assholes who will ether just ignore you or grief your projects OR INTENTIONALLY TRY TO GET YOU KILLED. avoid this server if you have any brains.

It would be nice if you could try and reset the map and server every so often. There are zombie corpses everywhere and like NO food. The building I spawned in the first time I came on the windows were smashed and there was a load of zombies in my starting point. They eated me instantly. People grief the houses so you cant make some sort of safe house or anything in them.  :shock:

Forgive me Liva Green.

AtN6WWf.jpgipY1Fni.jpgrLYZA4s.jpgjx9Uh2S.jpg

It's okay Lizi or something killed me, just be safe and try your best to survive  (fedora) !

Oh wait... you're Liva Green!? Did you find my note when you got in-game? Are you mad? Are you going to murder me on site if you ever find me?

Forgive me Liva Green.

AtN6WWf.jpgipY1Fni.jpgrLYZA4s.jpgjx9Uh2S.jpg

It's okay Lizi or something killed me, just be safe and try your best to survive  (fedora) !

Oh wait... you're Liva Green!? Did you find my note when you got in-game? Are you mad? Are you going to murder me on site if you ever find me?

xD Yes I was Liva Green, she kind of died.  (fedora)  And no, I would never be able to kill anyone, that's why I play very stealthy. (Aka. I also ran as far away as possible from everybody) And I'm not mad, I'm happy if it can help you survive. I'm just sad that you can't find the dead body of the player, I had some nice things on me that you would have loved to have, trust me.  (fedora) !

Rikashay you killed me with your shotgun. Why exactly?

Haha... well... I uh... it was an accident.

Anyways, the server lags immensily from all the zomibies and dead zombies. I'm gonna have to try another server.

I left my supplies and weapons at the Westpoint church in the closet.

Forgive me Liva Green.

xD Yes I was Liva Green, she kind of died.  (fedora)  And no, I would never be able to kill anyone, that's why I play very stealthy. (Aka. I also ran as far away as possible from everybody) And I'm not mad, I'm happy if it can help you survive. I'm just sad that you can't find the dead body of the player, I had some nice things on me that you would have loved to have, trust me.  (fedora) !

Again, I'm sorry Liva. I was hoping to find a group at the western farm to survive with but no one was there. I didn't have any nails so I couldn't try building up a fence. If we meet again on a different server maybe we can be friends and team up. This server is so laggy.

Maybe we can play together sometime? My Steam name is Rikashey. Add me. :-D

Had some fun RP with Epic, Char and Vi as Emilio Botero/Rodell Green. But it is almost impossible to play with this lagg. Maybe you should do a server restart? IT isn't FPS lagg as much as it is serverside lagg, the zombies freeze up every 2 sec and then they teleport forward. IT is SO annoyingly fucking hard to kill a zombie with this lagg, everytime I knock one onto the floor, it dissapears for a second and then 2 secs later it pops up again. Please, fix this shit.

PS If some of the more dedicated rpers on the server want to do some RPing with like 3 or 4 dedicated rpers on a little private server, then let me know because I'm up for that. (I can't host a server due to my shit laptop though :( )

Had some fun RP with Epic, Char and Vi as Emilio Botero/Rodell Green. But it is almost impossible to play with this lagg. Maybe you should do a server restart? IT isn't FPS lagg as much as it is serverside lagg, the zombies freeze up every 2 sec and then they teleport forward. IT is SO annoyingly fucking hard to kill a zombie with this lagg, everytime I knock one onto the floor, it dissapears for a second and then 2 secs later it pops up again. Please, fix this shit.

PS If some of the more dedicated rpers on the server want to do some RPing with like 3 or 4 dedicated rpers on a little private server, then let me know because I'm up for that. (I can't host a server due to my shit laptop though :( )

I think the admin is spawning hordes of zombies. The amount of dead zombies outside Twiggy's was freaking ridiculous. It's like all zombies in the game were transported to Westpoint. There were/are so many dead zombies that it causes the server to lag.

I think the admin is spawning hordes of zombies. The amount of dead zombies outside Twiggy's was freaking ridiculous. It's like all zombies in the game were transported to Westpoint. There were/are so many dead zombies that it causes the server to lag.

Yeah that makes sense, there were SO many of them, and in Muldraugh (even though there were a lot there aswell) the lag was way less.

Actually, Yesterday while we were at Twiggy's BEFORE the restart, some chick came over, told us to leave, and then BAM! Thousands of zombies! Once we finally were living it up again about two hours later, oh looky here, another random encounter! And every time the same person came around, saying they were an item spawner. I'm not against keep up the zombie population, just not enough to eat our faces off every turn we make. But besides that I have a small other complaint about people not using radio, or OOC chat, (Also not using local when needed, but it isn't as bad) There should be a post on the main page about it so new Roleplayers won't pester the more experienced ones. But either way. I'm a huge fan of the server! Keep up the good work!

Hey, I cant seem to get on the game at the moment, are the servers down?

oh and not sure if this guy is a griefer or not but i saw a person with an _ underscore a a name or somthing not visibly seen attack me on sight...just letting you guys know.

but great server none the less and i would have to agree on not using radio, newer people not using it so it does lessen the rp experience...

oh and every once and a while you should add fast shambers and sprinting zombies....not too often though ahaha..spice things up

I've also been waiting for the server to pop back up, as I am imagining that Red is possibly attempting to fix the whole shitload of zombies deal. Either way, it will most likely be worth it, rather than being unable to kill zombies for hours at a time. Also, since I am apparently complaining about everything, I noticed that not everyone is speaking in English. This happens to annoy the shit out of me and I could possibly see this bothering other players, especially when combined with the lack of OOC and Radio uses.